• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sky Show at Arms Park in Manchester Today! - I'll be there at the entrance...

Started by powerchuter, May 26, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

We could wear different T-shirts with freedom and liberty oriented themes...
Perhaps some would carry small signs(not sure how this is regulated, if at all?)...

I'm not sure about going during the heat of the day but we might plan for something a little later in the evening...

Maybe meet-up at, or visit, Murphy's either before...or after...or both...

error

Good thing it's supposed to be much cooler tomorrow.

When and where is this Sky Show?

Pat McCotter

Rock 101 Sky Show: Sunday, May 27, noon to 9:15 p.m. at Arms Park, off Commercial Street in Manchester's Millyard. Bands Til We Die, Incadence, Chad Perrone, Moto X Team, Josh Logan, De Sol and Recycled Percussion will play the day-long show, which ends with fireworks. The event will include two demonstrations from the Red Bull TNT Freestyle Motocross team. Details are at www.skyshow16.com.

powerchuter

I'll be wearing my Liberty Alliance T-shirt and I'll have some Ron Paul signs...

All are welcome to join in the fun...

Those just passing by are encouraged to drop off supplies and refreshments!

Thanks!

powerchuter

d_goddard

Events like this are great places to pass out FTL flyers.
Anytime you are going to an NH-based event and are willing to pass out FTL flyers, simply email me.
I will give you as many as you can usefully hand out, pro bono and gratis.

Puke

Quote from: d_goddard on May 27, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT
Anytime you are going to an NH-based event and are willing to pass out FTL flyers, simply email me.

The Liberty card is a great thing to have as well.
www.libertycard.org

Perhaps you could staple them to the FTL flyers.

powerchuter

Quote from: d_goddard on May 27, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT

what is ftl again?

powerchuter

Arms Park Report...
Set-up and maintained a continuous presence at Arms Park promoting Ron Paul.  Five signs were displayed with lots of interest.  All supportive except for the punk kid who was "into" communism and wanted to kill all the capitalists(ah, so young and naive)...

Rochelle

QuoteRock 101 Sky Show: Sunday, May 27, noon to 9:15 p.m. at Arms Park, off Commercial Street in Manchester's Millyard. Bands Til We Die, Incadence, Chad Perrone, Moto X Team, Josh Logan, De Sol and Recycled Percussion will play the day-long show, which ends with fireworks. The event will include two demonstrations from the Red Bull TNT Freestyle Motocross team. Details are at www.skyshow16.com.
Oh, so that's what I heard last night!

I thought the British were invading again ;)

powerchuter

Quote from: Rochelle on May 28, 2007, 06:51 AM NHFT
QuoteRock 101 Sky Show: Sunday, May 27, noon to 9:15 p.m. at Arms Park, off Commercial Street in Manchester's Millyard. Bands Til We Die, Incadence, Chad Perrone, Moto X Team, Josh Logan, De Sol and Recycled Percussion will play the day-long show, which ends with fireworks. The event will include two demonstrations from the Red Bull TNT Freestyle Motocross team. Details are at www.skyshow16.com.
Oh, so that's what I heard last night!

I thought the British were invading again ;)

No...
But Lynch and the stormtroopers were there...

I basically held a position at the entrance to promote Ron Paul and to have an operational CopWatch outpost at this event...

It was very obvious which cops were "laid-back" and which ones were "you must obey my authority" types...

I saw the same cops treat different people differently...by different people I mean by age, sex, race, etc.

I wasn't impressed...

They did, however, leave me alone all day long(if you don't count the nasty looks and stares)...which was more than I expected...

One of the more disturbing things that some of the cops were doing was to actually prevent people from dropping off their children, wives, and elderly right at the entrance...they were expecting people to do this in other, less appropriate areas...sad...

I have no confirmed reason for this action and there were plenty of times that the traffic was stopped by the cops so people could use the crosswalk...but they didn't want the drop-offs and pick-ups at the entrance...even though the vehicles were stopped anyways...just didn't make much sense to me and I would have done it very differently...for sure...

They even ran little kids out of the park when they were riding their bikes...I have no idea where their parents were...I'd assume in the park...which was sad since I personally saw this happen and the cop did NOT ask the little girl where her parents were...just sent her away on the sidewalk...away from her parents possibly and other caring, watchful people...

Lynch and his stormtroopers should be ashamed...