• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

On the Subject or Porcupine Dating...

Started by PassionatePantherrr, April 29, 2007, 10:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: cyberdoo78 on May 22, 2007, 05:47 PM NHFT
Yay we're not alone!

He's 29, as close to bi as you can get without being actually bring bi, that is to say, his preference is women, but if the guy's hot enough. He's not really into kink. He's into computers, sci-fi and other geek subjects.

She's 27, bi, and into kink. She's into Anime, erotic stories, drawing, and hand crafting

Both are poly and happily married for 2 years(been together for almost 10), always looking for people who are interesting(or can be made interesting), open minded, and liberty loving people.

Nice to meet you both! We've been trying to get a social night going up here (a games/discussion night) for poly/poly-friendly folk, but haven't had much luck recently. I may just start a gathering night for all of our friends, and make sure that all know that there are some poly folk in attendance, and others who are not. :) We have a seasonal campfire permit now, so we may just try to have something once a month soon. Let us know if you'd be interested...
:party-smiley-020:

Poisian

Hardworking WMA (white male adult), 42 yrs., single, 5'7", powerfully built, brn/blu, average looks, athletic (hockey, combat science, wilderness excursions), fun-loving, family oriented, battle oriented, outspoken, activist (sometimes), Liberty Lover and Fighter, homeowner, living in Las Vegas, NV.  Willing to relocate, willing to start anew in a prudent place, willing to laugh, love, and have a good time. 

I don't party much.  Pretty much a homebody and an adventurer all at the same time.  Whether at home or out on an excursion, I am away from stupid sheople and crowds - and that is what counts.  Looking for someone who feels the same way.  Anything having anything to do with Independence, Freedom, Liberty, Life, and the Pursuit of Happiness is just all right by me.  I live in the city but prefer the country. 

Let's talk...       

PowerPenguin

Quote from: BrokenWindow on May 07, 2007, 08:17 AM NHFT
No!  You need to date and marry a non-fsp person.  Convince them to believe in freedom, and make lots of babies with them.   We can't spread the revolution by just sticking amongst ourselves. 

But seriously, there are a lot of N.H. residents that are FSP people in spirit.  Don't restrict yourself to FSP'ers. 

And sorry, I am already taken.  ;D Over the years my libertarianism has certainly infected my wife (a former Mass resident).  Now I'm working on spreading it to my kids (took them to the state house to watch me testify).

I would expand on this and say that doing so would actually be extremely dangerous for your relationship. I have been in such a relationship, and the problem is that when you don't want the person around anymore, you can't do anything about it because your social/political lives are so intertwined. You want to be close enough to be happy, but not so close that you can't get away should things head south.

KBCraig

Quote from: Poisian on May 30, 2007, 05:20 AM NHFT
...living in Las Vegas, NV. 
... away from stupid sheople and crowds ...     

Isn't Las Vegas mostly crowds of stupid people?  ;D

slim

I think maybe a dating sub-board would be a great idea it may not be very busy right now but I think by Dec 31, 08 the board would be busy.

ancapagency

I agree, there ought to be a dating subforum or something.

Glad to see there's another Yellowbeard fan here.  :icon_pirat:

"You won't catch me goin' round dying all over the place.  They'll have to kill me before I die."

lastlady

Quote from: KBCraig on May 30, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT

Yes! And sinners.... >:D

Poisian

Quote from: lastlady on May 30, 2007, 06:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 30, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT

Yes, crowds of stupid sheople and sinners.  That's why I am trying to get out of here. 

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: lastlady on May 30, 2007, 06:37 PM NHFT
Lol, isn't it only a sin if you believe that you're doing something wrong?