New Hampshire Underground > Liberty Ladies

Moms with young(ish) kids?

(1/9) > >>

Zambra:
Hi!  I am new to the forum and newer to New Hampshire (we moved last August).  Not part of the FSP but libertarian... Our move was job/career related.

So, I am in need of some liberty minded friends.  Since I have two little ones (3 years and 1 year) most of my time (and thoughts) revolve around kids.  Are there any moms or dads who are at home during the day who would like to get together occasionally with the kids?  We are in Concord but I don't mind driving a bit (< 1 hour) for some fun activities.

MaineShark:
Denise and I live in Northwood, which is about 15-20 minutes east of Concord.  Our son Kaelan is just a bit over five months old.  I know she's interested in meeting with local moms, so I'll make sure to mention this thread to her.

Joe

Rosie the Riveter:
Welcome to nhfree.com and to NH.

I would be up for a "playdate" at Livingston Park in Manchester, I have Wednesdays off and know another FSP mom and tot that I could "drag" along.

Are you free Wednesday June 6th or June 13th to come and hang with us in Manch?

~Kate

Lactivist:
Hi Zambra!

I have a 9 month old son (Cole) and one on the way.  I'm also in Manchester, and probably the friend Rosie talked about dragging along!  I'm a stay at home mom...so anytime your free let me know.  I can also come up to Concord (especially for Moose ice cream!).  I'd love to meet more liberty minded moms.  I moved at the end of October, and am anxious to meet new people.  Let me know your plans or e-mail me at cali2pu@aol.com.

Welcome!  Jenn

Dreepa:

--- Quote from: LActavist on May 30, 2007, 07:10 AM NHFT ---
  I'm a stay at home mom...so anytime your free let me know.  I can also come up to Concord (especially for Moose ice cream!). 

--- End quote ---

Gotta love the cool moose.  Did you see the car out front?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version