• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moms with young(ish) kids?

Started by Zambra, May 29, 2007, 09:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathypeschke

[/quote]

Alright -- let's meet the 13th at Livingston Park how'bout 10:00 am? Jenn does that work for you?

[/quote]

Is this still on?  I may not be able to make it because of the Senate hearing in Concord?

Rosie the Riveter

No -- I can't go either :'(

Unfortunately due to circumstances at work I cannot attend the fun "playdate" in the morning :( I'm sure everyone that does go will still have fun without me....

Good luck in Concord Cathy...

muni

We'll be there tomorrow as planned - hope to see (some of) you ..

My cell phone is 377-0744 .

See you ..

muni .

Zambra

I am still planning on going.  See you tomorrow!  Hopefully the weather will be okay...

Cathy - good luck at the hearing.  Hope to meet you sometime.

Nicole

Rosie the Riveter

:'( Have fun and try not to think of me in the office in an "urgent meeting"   :P

error

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on June 12, 2007, 08:39 PM NHFT
:'( Have fun and try not to think of me in the office in an "urgent meeting"   :P

There's no such thing as an urgent meeting. They're just calling you in to waste time and hear themselves talk, like they always do. The reason it's "urgent" is their egos need stroking. :)

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on June 12, 2007, 10:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on June 12, 2007, 08:39 PM NHFT

There's no such thing as an urgent meeting. They're just calling you in to waste time and hear themselves talk, like they always do. The reason it's "urgent" is their egos need stroking. :)

I am happy to stroke egos as long as they pay me to do it  ;)  Really it was to quickly re-assess our summer budgets and schedules based on an employee leaving....luckily not to much ego stroking....just good old business management 101.

Recumbent ReCycler

We have a 22 month old daughter, a 4 year old daughter, and a 5 year old son.  We're in Somersworth, so if anyone's in the seacoast area, we would like to get together for a play date sometime.

mvpel

And Faith is extra, extra cute.  :)

agraftonite

i'm in grafton with a 3 month old.

i'm no longerr working and would love to get out of the house....

Zambra

Hi agraftonite,

If you would still like to get together, please send me a message and we can set something up (my kids are older - 5 and 3 yrs.).  I am also interested in organizing a group of liberty-minded parents for regular gatherings of some type, especially for those at home with kids and/or homeschoolers.