• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Finish this story

Started by aworldnervelink, May 31, 2007, 09:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

aworldnervelink

It was a hot, sultry night in Panama. The lone gringo made his way through the crowds of men packed into the small club. It was a gay bar, and the American wasn't gay, but he came to this club often because he liked the techno music much better than the Latin music one might hear at a typical club. On this night he was tired and anxious to return to his apartment in the former US Army base.

Kevin stepped out into the humid night air. About 6 feet tall and wiry he appeared fit, but he wouldn't be taking on any wrestling champions anytime soon. He cursed the fact that his motorcycle was broken again; tonight a cab ride would be required. Best to get out of the crowded club district and find a ride on one of the more open avenues. He began to walk westward, stifling a yawn. Ahead were more gay bars. Like any neighborhood in Panama City the buildings were somewhat decrepit and gave off a seedy feeling; he was used to this and accepted it as a fact of life in this country.

Suddenly he found himself surrounded by a gang of men. Most Panamanian men are short, and these were no exception, but they were powerfully built. The leader stepped forward, and it was clear that his intentions were no good. The thug pulled out a knife, and the glint of the blade matched the steely resolve in his eye...

Carry this story forward! Give me your best gang-rape stories! C'mon, folks, make it good and juicy!

Dreepa

but Kevin didn't go anywhere without his gun.  He pulled it and said ' You fools! You don't bring a knife to a gun fight'... They scampered away like the cowards they were.  Kevin never did find a taxi and had to walk all the way home.

eques

Lloyd Danforth

Even not having a clue as to what gun laws exist in Panama, I'm guessing they brought knives to a gunfight

Jim Johnson

Can anyone say "sick dog"?  Cause I'm see'n alot'a wet, half chewed, kibble. 

PinoX7

Why are gay bars mentioned in this story? They dont really add much to the plot,
You could say any bar, Or is this like a true story or something?

error

MaineShark

Quote from: PinoX7 on May 31, 2007, 08:21 PM NHFTWhy are gay bars mentioned in this story? They dont really add much to the plot,

Kevin used to live in Panama City, so I'm presuming that he's utilizing real locations.

Joe

Dreepa

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: PinoX7 on May 31, 2007, 08:21 PM NHFT
Why are gay bars mentioned in this story? They dont really add much to the plot,
I'm guessing because thugs assume they can find easy marks coming out of Gay Bars.

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 31, 2007, 09:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: PinoX7 on May 31, 2007, 08:21 PM NHFT
I'm guessing because thugs assume they can find easy marks coming out of Gay Bars.

Maybe those thugs have never heard of the Pink Pistols.

Lloyd Danforth

Or figured there was a 1 in a million chance of thugging a Gay guy in Panama who has ever heard of the Rosa Pistolas

Dan

Gives new meaning to, "Say ha-llo to my leetal frend!"

But what first comes to mind: "Ducati's break down often."