• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Strange image when logging into forum

Started by Friday, June 01, 2007, 07:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I know there is/was an existing thread on this topic, but I can't seem to find it.  When I log into the forum, I am presented with a picture labelled "Lloyd Danforth's P-fest" and an image of what looks like Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) taking a leak.  :o  Then I have to log in a second time to actually be logged into the forum.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

It seems to happen when someone uses a big image for their avatar. I just shrank you peefest.

Friday

Kat Kanning

Yer welcome.  Having to log on to something like that could make one...well...pissy.

Lloyd Danforth

Now It looks more like he's launching a booger, then leaving a leak :P

TackleTheWorld

Kat Kanning

You're being haunted by the evil Kat, I guess.   >:D

Not sure why it's happening with that image.  I thought it was just when the image was a large size....hmm...

Kat Kanning

David

It happens to me frequently.  I've seen your avatar a few times Kat, but more frequently it is a green bar at the top of the screen that I see. 

Russell Kanning

the green bar could be a "loading" thingie

Friday

I get the green bar a lot, too.  It's one of those images that some people have in their signature.