• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Finally, an LSF Forum!

Started by Michael Fisher, January 06, 2005, 07:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Thanks, Kat!!!  :)

I'll ask the LSF Board if there are any objections to using the NH Underground as an official forum.

Michael Fisher

Hey, I'm a moderator here too?  Sweet!

Russell Kanning

You are lucky...Kat can't trust me to be a moderator ;)

AlanM

So what's happening with the LSF? Any fund-raisers planned?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2005, 09:12 AM NHFT

So if I make you a moderator, what's in it for me?   ;)

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 09:26 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2005, 09:12 AM NHFT

So if I make you a moderator, what's in it for me?   ;)

Uh oh...

AlanM

Michael Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on January 07, 2005, 09:15 AM NHFT

We sent in our application for 501c3 status last week!

I think the Keene people are putting together a homeschooling event to benefit the LSF. ?I'll see what I can do out here.

Perhaps I could do a press release about something like this: ?I'll do one entire week of work at a discount and dedicate all proceeds to the LSF. ?This could bring in beaucoup bucks!

After we receive 501c3 status I'll get started on grant-writing.

I'm also working on a deal to possibly setup the LSF as a referring organization for a travel agency that gives 40% of all income to the organization. ?That way we will not need to beg for all of our funds. ?Also, a lot of Porcupines are traveling these days!

jcpliberty

AlanM

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on January 07, 2005, 09:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 07, 2005, 09:15 AM NHFT

We sent in our application for 501c3 status last week!

I think the Keene people are putting together a homeschooling event to benefit the LSF. ?I'll see what I can do out here.

Perhaps I could do a press release about something like this: ?I'll do one entire week of work at a discount and dedicate all proceeds to the LSF. ?This could bring in beaucoup bucks!

After we receive 501c3 status I'll get started on grant-writing.

I'm also working on a deal to possibly setup the LSF as a referring organization for a travel agency that gives 40% of all income to the organization. ?That way we will not need to beg for all of our funds. ?Also, a lot of Porcupines are traveling these days!

I assume you will not be looking for GOV grants, but private foundations, right? Just checking. I get nervous when someone mentions grants.

jcpliberty

Quote from: AlanM on January 07, 2005, 09:43 AM NHFT
I assume you will not be looking for GOV grants, but private foundations, right? Just checking. I get nervous when someone mentions grants.

I Second Alan's concerns.

JP

Michael Fisher

Quote from: jcpliberty on January 07, 2005, 09:45 AM NHFT

JP

Yeah, I know how that sounds, but this will be for non-gov grants only.  I am absolutely strict on this point.

jcpliberty

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on January 07, 2005, 09:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on January 07, 2005, 09:45 AM NHFT

JP

Yeah, I know how that sounds, but this will be for non-gov grants only.  I am absolutely strict on this point.

Very good!

JP

Michael Fisher

The LSF website has been updated to reflect this!

http://www.lsfund.org/