• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Announce your move to the Keene area

Started by David, June 02, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

JJ

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 20, 2007, 06:59 PM NHFT
Be sure to come to Social Sundays!

I will as soon as I can, perhaps my first day if feasible!   ;D

TackleTheWorld

srqrebel

Welcome! :)

Will you need any help on moving day?

JJ

Quote from: srqrebel on November 21, 2007, 11:24 AM NHFT
Welcome! :)

Will you need any help on moving day?

I don't think so.  I have a small hatch back car and what ever I can fit in the car I will take.  Naturally this means no furniture or large items.  Thanks for the offer though.   :)

David

Quote from: Puke on June 02, 2007, 06:40 PM NHFT
I moved here to Keene February 9th, 2007.
  :D
I moved to Manchester februrary 3rd, later to Keene in July, I think. 

Quote from: jjschless on November 20, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
I'm moving to Keene in about 2 weeks, around Dec 1-2.
Awesome.  Welcome in advance to what I like to call, the greater Keene metropolitan area.   ;D
Suggestion, When you know for sure, post in advance if possible that you will be at social sunday, and there will likely be a larger than normal crowd for a traditional meet n' greet. 
If you have wifi on your computer, you can usually find an open signal in many places downtown. 
:)

JJ

Quote from: David on November 21, 2007, 03:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on June 02, 2007, 06:40 PM NHFT
I moved here to Keene February 9th, 2007.
  :D
I moved to Manchester februrary 3rd, later to Keene in July, I think. 

Quote from: jjschless on November 20, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
I'm moving to Keene in about 2 weeks, around Dec 1-2.
Awesome.  Welcome in advance to what I like to call, the greater Keene metropolitan area.   ;D
Suggestion, When you know for sure, post in advance if possible that you will be at social sunday, and there will likely be a larger than normal crowd for a traditional meet n' greet. 
If you have wifi on your computer, you can usually find an open signal in many places downtown. 
:)

Thanks David.  I will know better next week when exactly I will arrive and I should be able to have a firm date in mind.

David

JJ

Alright, I am going to be hitting the road Saturday, Dec 1, in the late morning/afternoon and plan to arrive on Sunday afternoonish.  I don't know exactly as it will depend on how long I take a snooze at the mid point and those sorts of details.  16 hour, 1000 mile drive according to Google maps.  See you all soon  ;D

Pat McCotter

Quote from: jjschless on November 30, 2007, 10:17 AM NHFT
Alright, I am going to be hitting the road Saturday, Dec 1, in the late morning/afternoon and plan to arrive on Sunday afternoonish.  I don't know exactly as it will depend on how long I take a snooze at the mid point and those sorts of details.  16 hour, 1000 mile drive according to Google maps.  See you all soon  ;D

Drive carefully in the SNOWSTORM we're getting Sunday!

Puke

Quote from: jjschless on November 30, 2007, 10:17 AM NHFT

Have a safe trip. Good to see another Porc on the move.

JJ

I have arrived!  I would have liked to make it to the Social Sundays but the weather had different designs.  I left in a snow storm in Wisconsin and ran into rush hour traffic in Chicago, ice and slush covered roads in Ohio and beyond that it was smooth sailing.  Google Maps picked a series of toll roads which took their toll on my wallet but I found the roads to be in good shape, cleared of snow and mostly salted.    Driving through Vermont was a treat while the sun was up. 

;D

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Pat K