• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Warner, NH on August 5

Started by Bald Eagle, June 04, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I don't know who 41mag is.

I'm marking my calendar: Aug 5th - Move someone ELSE into NH

41mag

Even after we talked at PorcFest? 

Dreepa

Quote from: 41mag on June 26, 2007, 12:28 PM NHFT
Even after we talked at PorcFest? 
I finally met 41mag  --- even though I met him before... but now I know who he is.
And THANKS for lending me the book.... I started last night.

41mag

You're welcome.   ;D

I would have thought that it wouldn't be that hard considering .41 magnum is a large revolver caliber.   I'm one of the few carrying a revolver.  :) 

Insurgent

This is why I wish that folks on this forum would flesh out their profiles a little bit more, and also why I wish that events would print our forum handles on the name-tags  :)

Dan

Lloyd Danforth

You could get pretty much anything printed on the tags.  It would be helpful to use our names on forums.

Dan

Lloyd Danforth

Mine had NH FREE along with my name.  We put 'Homeless In NH' on the tags of some folks who just moved to NH with no jobs or living arrangements.

Insurgent

Huh, I didn't know they had the option to print anything on the name-tags. I was thinking that it would be helpful if the form asked for any forum handles at the time of registering.

Dreepa

Quote from: Insurgent on June 26, 2007, 06:08 PM NHFT
This is why I wish that folks on this forum would flesh out their profiles a little bit more, and also why I wish that events would print our forum handles on the name-tags  :)
They did if you request it.... I will make sure that it happens at the Liberty Forum08.

41mag

My forum name was on my name tag also. 

Pat K

Do we know were in Warner?

Some of us slackers who still don't live in NH, have
make road trip plans.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

porcupine kate

If you look on the NH liberty calendar it is posted for August 5th.
We look forward to seeing everyone.
Come hungry. We are going to serve quite a good meal of southern food and other good food stuffs. 
If People can let me know if they are coming that would help.
We are looking to get started around 12:00 pm.
Please PM with any questions.

Will will also serve southern sweet tea for those who miss it. :)