• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Warner, NH on August 5

Started by Bald Eagle, June 04, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

Super-colossal thanks to everyone who came by and helped us unpack the truck.  You eager workaholic maniacs unloaded the truck and shuttled 15 tons of stuff to the various floors in an amazingly short time!

Thanks also to everyone else who came by that got cheated out of moving stuff   ::). I know I didn't get a chance to say hello to everyone or meet new (to me) people.  A week of packing, plus 12+ hours of packing the truck, then 15+ hours drive to Warner, and the inevitable stress and lack of sleep just put me in "Duuuuhhhhrrrrrr....." mode for a while, and I move at too slow a pace to "work the crowd" and really meet everyone.  But I'm here, so we'll meet again and I can learn the names and faces of fellow liberty lovers.

We're in the process of unpacking and organizing the first floor, but there's lots of food and beverages still available from the move-in party, so anyone who'd like to stop by and visit is more than welcome - we need to make room in the refrigerator for more stuff!  :D   8)  Just keep in mind that we'll be running around the place trying to find things and move stuff to better locations.  I have NO problem with people dropping by for lunch, having some food and beverage on the porch, and then doing whatever strikes their fancy.  Starving and homeless porcupines are welcome to stop by for a visit.   ;D

Anyone who'd like to leisurely help rearrange boxes and move things around is welcome to help.   ::)

Send an email, a forum message, or give us a call, and see how we're doing.

We will definitely need help in understanding and planning on how to deal with the Town govt. - especially, and starting with the trash and recyclables.    :(

Here's what we're dealing with:  http://warner.nh.us/   :P

Many thanks again to all of the wonderfully helpful and friendly porcupines who helped make things SO much easier and enjoyable.

KBCraig

Quote from: Bald Eagle on August 07, 2007, 12:34 PM NHFT
Super-colossal thanks to everyone who came by and helped us unpack the truck.

You officially SUCK now, congratulations!

Welcome Home.  :)

Russell Kanning

He lives in the cutest little town in the NorthEastern section of The Shire now. He is sucking the marrow out of life.

Dreepa

Quote from: Bald Eagle on August 07, 2007, 12:34 PM NHFT

Thanks also to everyone else who came by that got cheated out of moving stuff   ::).
Sorry... the truck was empty when I got there. :D

Kat Kanning

Bald Eagle

I think it's funny that Lou is unloading a box that prominently says "FED" on it.

;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 08, 2007, 05:52 AM NHFT
What a NH-style pacifist looks like:

Russell strikes me as the Kentucky Rifle type, instead of a Hakim (or is that a Ljungman?)

Russell Kanning

as you can see I am smiling .... that was because you could already see the front of the moving truck by the time we got to the guns :)

shyfrog

Quote from: Bald Eagle on August 08, 2007, 04:59 PM NHFT
I think it's funny that Lou is unloading a box that prominently says "FED" on it.

;D

You handed me that box o.O

shyfrog

This has spawned a new idea for a shirt  >:D

Skooma

Good luck. I hear Warner has the regional high school very nearby so if you have kids, so much the better.

dalebert

Quote from: Skooma on August 12, 2007, 04:10 PM NHFT
Good luck. I hear Warner has the regional high school very nearby so if you have kids, so much the better.

Speaking of, what's the hold up? We need more porcs!

Bald Eagle

Quote from: KBCraig on August 08, 2007, 05:13 PM NHFT
Russell strikes me as the Kentucky Rifle type, instead of a Hakim (or is that a Ljungman?)

Yep, that's one of the Hakims.  I'd love to get my grubby mitts on a Rasheed. 

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Skooma on August 12, 2007, 04:10 PM NHFT
Why would you want to send an innocent child to jailschool?