• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any Porcs hiring?

Started by Fragilityh14, June 05, 2007, 10:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragilityh14

Just wondering if any Porcs are in the business of hiring other Porcs right now...

thanks!

MaineShark

I'll be subcontracting work from my heating and cooling business to other Porcs, but I don't maintain any employees.  I flat-out refuse to withold taxes from anyone's paycheck, so that means no actual full-time employees, but I do occasionally need extra help on projects, so I sub-contract with a variety of folks (some Porcs, some not) to help out.

Indicating what sort of fields of expertise you have, might help narrow it down a bit.  A lot of us (myself included) have worn the "jack of all trades" hat from time to time, but most people have certain fields that they prefer and are best at.

Joe

PowerPenguin

Hey Fragility. I market asset protection products. I don't know if this is your cup of tea, but if you're interested and qualified, we have excellent commissions, also no withholdings, and of course, give you improved financial privacy as a bonus.

anthonybpugh

Quote from: MaineShark on June 06, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
I'll be subcontracting work from my heating and cooling business to other Porcs, but I don't maintain any employees.  I flat-out refuse to withold taxes from anyone's paycheck, so that means no actual full-time employees, but I do occasionally need extra help on projects, so I sub-contract with a variety of folks (some Porcs, some not) to help out.

Indicating what sort of fields of expertise you have, might help narrow it down a bit.  A lot of us (myself included) have worn the "jack of all trades" hat from time to time, but most people have certain fields that they prefer and are best at.

Joe

I was an electrician in the military.  Not licensed or know code or anything but I do have a basic working knowledge.  I also have my own multimeter.