• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone know of a legitimate way to make money and stay home?

Started by Raineyrocks, March 12, 2007, 10:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: Beth221 on May 19, 2007, 05:56 PM NHFTjewelry made out of hemp!!!  lets have a night of making tacky hippy crap that we will never wear in public!!!

Don't feed laxatives to the hippies!

Joe

Beth221

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: Beth221 on May 19, 2007, 05:56 PM NHFT
jewelry made out of hemp!!!  lets have a night of making tacky hippy crap that we will never wear in public!!! 
Lol... I won't be making any hemp jewelry, the only jewelry that I might sell is the "Long Dong Silver", which has a little pull chain to let it "rise" to the occasion ;-)  >:D

Voodoo

I agree with the others in that the survey site that you found sounds like a scam.  I wouldn't pay any company to then get paid to take surveys.  That being said however, there are several companies that run paid survey sites that do not require any money to sign up and take surveys.

I have personally joined four or five companies including GlobalTestMarket, Opinion Outpost, American Consumer Opionion, and Greenfield Online.

I have found that www.globaltestmarket.com is the best site, sending by far the most surveys.  i have also had a good experience with Opinion Outpost.  In fact you can make me a dollar by signing up here.https://www.opinionoutpost.com/join?affiliateId=af6642-6878.  You can't make a lot of money answering surveys, I think that maybe I have made $200 in 6 months to 1 year.  I don't qualify for a lot of the surveys since I don't like to buy stuff or go to the movies enough but maybe you will.

Another option that has been floating around the net is Agloco.  They are building a site to pay users a portion of the ad and search revenue they get from users adding a toolbar to the bottom of their browsers.  It is still in beta testing but you can start building a referal network so that you could make decent money if it does work.  You can sign up and read more at http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDS7320.  Although their website is not working today so thats not a very good sign. :(  You can read more about their business in a blog article that I just wrote today www.financialcyclesreport.com/blog.html.

Of course the best way of making money at home that I have found is through investing.  Of course this is somewhat of a catch 22 as you need money to start.  It is difficult to earn a steady income from investing because you need to build the accounts before taking money out but it can lead to some good gains at times.

MaineShark

It's not a primary income or anything, but I'll pay a commission on any leads that result in sales of heating or cooling systems.  Commission rate is around 1% (I'd say that an "average" job is about $5000, so the commission on that would be $50) - if you know someone who might need a heating or cooling system installed new, or an existing system replaced, or would like to add a solar water heater or a wood boiler, give them my web address, and make sure they mention you as having referred them.

Joe

PowerPenguin

Hmm that's cool. Could you send me an e-mail about this so I have it on record?

Thanks.

MaineShark

Quote from: PowerPenguin on June 09, 2007, 12:27 AM NHFTHmm that's cool. Could you send me an e-mail about this so I have it on record?

Shouldn't be a problem, if I had your email :)

Joe

PowerPenguin