• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

GREAT NEWS - IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED

Started by Bald Eagle, June 07, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

I just got done speaking with a Mr. Eagle, who is a customer that I've been trying to recruit into the FSP.   http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=13340.0

He informed me that he and his fiance Katie, and both of their immediate families are going to be driving up to explore the Concord area THIS WEEKEND to scope things and move up.  That's EIGHT people that we need to extend a warm welcome to and help them make the move!

AND - their extended family here in VA and elsewhere are considering getting the Hell out of Dodge as well.  He's estimating it could be TWENTY people willing to move to NH!

I'm so freaking excited that I can hardly sit still!

Email for the Eagles is eagleeyephoto [at] hotmail [dot] com
Business cell phone is 804-389-9114

error

Odd, I thought there was a Concord Porcs meeting this Saturday, but I don't see it on the calendar.

This Sunday is the LPNH BBQ.

And you'll almost always find a Free Stater or two at Murphy's Taproom. :)

Russell Kanning

kat must be behind on the calendar .... please send her messages and such

d_goddard

Quote from: error on June 07, 2007, 12:30 PM NHFT
Odd, I thought there was a Concord Porcs meeting this Saturday, but I don't see it on the calendar.
I got an email earlier from Seth, he is definitely doing the standard Concord Porcs thingy on Saturday.