• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need a new emergency phone list

Started by Kat Kanning, June 07, 2007, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

I want to send the people who responded the list of numbers.  If anyone doesn't want their phone number distributed, please let me know.

Raineyrocks

Would I give my cell number and home number?  The most important question is this:  Should I look out for things happening near the area I live?
I learned a valuable lesson last week when I tried to go to the Browns.  I really don't know my way around New Hampshire well enough to give my word that I can show up with my camcorder just anywhere.

What I can do and you can let me know if this is okay:
1. Call someone if I hear about anything going on in southern NH or anywhere else that I can't get to.
2.  I can get around up here pretty good so I'd be able to hop in the van and do more up this way.

I'm not going to be here for about 5 weeks this summer though and I can let you know the dates. I can PM them to Kat.
I want to help so let me know what you think. :)

toowm

Kat Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 14, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT
Would I give my cell number and home number?  The most important question is this:  Should I look out for things happening near the area I live?

Either or both phone numbers - where ever you want to be called. 

Sure, if you see your neighbor being surrounded by feds, that might be a good time to call :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 14, 2007, 11:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on June 14, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT

Either or both phone numbers - where ever you want to be called. 

Sure, if you see your neighbor being surrounded by feds, that might be a good time to call :)

I'll PM you both numbers and I will try to do my best!  Thanks Kat! :)

error

You can distribute my numbers.

Be sure to also distribute Porc-411. :)

Russell Kanning

when news needs to be spread ... if we each get a hold of 2 people that didn't already know ... the word should get out quickly :)

Raineyrocks

I'm very new to this so I must ask:   Does this even mean if I see border patrol  stopping cars somewhere on I-93?

Kat Kanning

I'd leave a message on porc 911 if I saw that.

Raineyrocks

I am so sorry  I did not know and I did see it today.  I actually went through one but I didn't have the numbers programmed into my cell phone yet.  I thought gosh do I call about things like this or does it have to be something big. 

There were quite a few state police with dogs and a couple of border patrol vans on I-93 between exit 30 and 31 southbound.  I saw them when I was in the northbound lane at about 8:30 am and they were still there on my way back around 2pm.
They just looked in the van, (didn't make us get out and didn't look real good), and asked us, (Rick and I), if we were the only people in the van and then said okay, have a nice day and let us go.
If I do call for stupid things just let me know otherwise I will start calling for anything out of the ordinary, right?  Sorry!

error

413-0411. Easy to remember. Hard to forget. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on June 15, 2007, 06:40 PM NHFT
413-0411. Easy to remember. Hard to forget. :)

I am programming the numbers into my cell phone right now.  I feel like such a mess up sometimes, I hope this wasn't something that was real big and I didn't call. :-\

Vote Tyler Stearns

Rainey...that border patrol stop is there every year at this time (motorcycle weekend).  Wonder how many illegals they find passing through Woodstock, NH...

error

Quote from: malevil on June 15, 2007, 06:43 PM NHFT
Rainey...that border patrol stop is there every year at this time (motorcycle weekend).  Wonder how many illegals they find passing through Woodstock, NH...

I'm an undocumented, er, alien! Who wants to go annoy the useless bureaucrats? :)