• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need a new emergency phone list

Started by Kat Kanning, June 07, 2007, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Who wants a call when something big is happening, requiring immediate action?  The 411 email thing is good, but phones can be quicker.  I try and call a couple of people when something is going on, but who to call is sometimes difficult.  Maybe post your number or PM me and I'll make a list.

error

I called you with my numbers earlier. Go ahead and add them on the list. :)

ancapagency

Would probably work best as a phone tree if you have a lot of folks. 

Kat Kanning

error

Porc-411 is right here next to me, too. It's not going anywhere. Unfortunately I don't have a good way to have it make a bunch of phone calls at once. Yet. :)

Kat Kanning

Maybe a phone call to porc 911 should include the suggestion to call two people, if it's an emergency.

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 07, 2007, 04:53 PM NHFT
Maybe a phone call to porc 911 should include the suggestion to call two people, if it's an emergency.

I'm bringing up a new server to serve my liberty VoIP service. One of the things that will let me do is conference calls among participants and others on outside lines. I could, for instance, call 25 people at once and conference them all in. Though this needs to be tested.

Kat Kanning

Quantrill

So how exactly does PORC 411 work? 

Jared

oh...er...i guess this answers my question from the last post :).

add me to the list: 207-451-0858

error

Well I think I found a script which will let me record a message and then call a bunch of people to play it at them. So I'm going to test that out sometime this weekend.

planetaryjim

Please add me to the list.  785-393-1393 ask for Jim Davidson.

In a very dire emergency, call my store, 24/7, at 713-664-0002 and ask for Jay to get word to me.

Lloyd Danforth

Add me.  You've got my number Kat.

TackleTheWorld