• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Howdy.

Started by S.Cochrane, June 07, 2007, 11:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Cochrane

Greetings,

Name's Seaghn Cochrane, and I found my way 'ere through the Allegiance community, and someone what goes by the callsign "freestate4" there, as I saw the name and at first took him for a Freestater. Was invited some time back, and I've read a bit here and there, but it wasn't until the events of early today that I decided to actually sign up and contribute, seeing as I haven't yet made my move to New Hampshire (not affiliated with the freestate project), although that is on my list of things to do in the not too distate future.

So, where you at, freestate4? And hello from Tejas to all the non-bovids browsing this forum. ¤

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: S.Cochrane on June 07, 2007, 11:15 PM NHFT
And hello from Tejas to all the non-bovids browsing this forum. ¤

¿De donde?

I'm also in Tejas, but I'm almost certainly closer to NH.  ;D

We made the journey to NH last summer, but can't make it this year. We're saving our pennies to make the move by the end of 2008.

I'm firing up the smoker tomorrow, for some good brisket. If you're in the ArkLaTex,give me a shout!

Kevin

David

Of any relation to the late Johnny C.?   ;)
Welcome.