• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is it possible to drive to Delaware (eastern shore) without driving on any major

Started by Raineyrocks, June 14, 2007, 06:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 15, 2007, 06:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on June 15, 2007, 04:42 PM NHFTI had managed to get him all the way up to +3 yesterday, but the smiter was up late last night.

Someone, for some unknown reason, wants Joe's karma to be exactly -5, and will keep smiting him every hour until they get there. When I'm around and applaud him every hour, we play ping-pong. Sometimes I'm online and the smiter isn't, and I manage to get ahead. Then when I'm away from the keyboard, back down he goes.

Over the last two weeks I've applauded Maineshark over 120 times, and he still is stuck at -5 if I turn my back.

:-\
That's weird! :-\  I wonder who the heck it is and why?  That's nice of you to do too! :)

Thanks, guys :)

Joe

Quantrill

LOL.  I just gave Karma to Joe and less than 2 minutes later he's back at +1.

I smell a conspiracy...
:glasses7:

Braddogg

I heard that a fun summer trip is to take Rt 1 from Maine to Florida.  Might that be a small enough road for you, Rainey?  It looks like you've already got a route, though -- I'm late to the party :)

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: Quantrill on June 17, 2007, 12:20 AM NHFT
LOL.  I just gave Karma to Joe and less than 2 minutes later he's back at +1.

I smell a conspiracy...
:glasses7:
I gave MaineShark karma a few minutes ago on the Ed Brown thread where he made some excellent remarks and his karma number flashed a second but didn't change.  >:(  Ah well, I often feel like I'm observing kids in the schoolyard when I'm on this forum... ;D

Russell Kanning

if you panic while driving any road could be a potential problem ..... what if you have a close call or someone drives too close to you?
having other people drive you sounds like a really good idea

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Braddogg on June 17, 2007, 01:28 AM NHFT
I heard that a fun summer trip is to take Rt 1 from Maine to Florida.  Might that be a small enough road for you, Rainey?  It looks like you've already got a route, though -- I'm late to the party :)

I made up my mind and I'm just going to stick with the train anyway.  I'm really wimping out big time when it comes to taking the drive and I don't want to get the kids killed. Thanks anyways! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 17, 2007, 01:55 PM NHFT
if you panic while driving any road could be a potential problem ..... what if you have a close call or someone drives too close to you?
having other people drive you sounds like a really good idea

I totally agree! :D