• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Web Banner

Started by jcpliberty, January 07, 2005, 12:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpliberty

How many people here have a website they could put this banner on? Just put it on your website and link the banner to http://forum.soulawakenings.com

JP

Russell Kanning

Michael Fisher

I do not much like American symbols.  The statue of liberty was once a symbol of small government.  The project was initially funded voluntarily in the US, but not anymore.  Now, to me, it is just another sign of what America has become.

Would Jefferson interest you instead?

Kat Kanning

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 06:48 PM NHFT
Nice!

I like it as well. Jefferson was in favor of a little more public funding than I would have liked, but certainly better than we have now.

Josiah Bartlett might be more appropriate.. we ARE NH after all ;)

JP

FTL_Ian

Prepare to update those banners, that is if the NH Underground accepts my gift.

8)
Ian

Lloyd Danforth

I would lighten the background color so a Black Flag would stand out, but, thats just me.

Russell Kanning

What Black Flag Lloyd? Is this an inside joke I am missing?

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on January 08, 2005, 08:56 AM NHFT
What Black Flag Lloyd? Is this an inside joke I am missing?

Russell,
Black absorbs all light, so naturally you can't see it.

Lloyd Danforth

A Black Flag is the Flag of Anarchy

Michael Fisher

Hehe...

I prefer a black flag with a gold coin in the middle to signify anarchocapitalism.

But this is a diverse group so that probably wouldn't fly here.  ;)

Russell Kanning

If you want to make a banner with a flag like that, go right ahead. We are trying to let this forum and wiki go in whatever direction people take it. We might even end up with opposing projects going on here. ;)

Kat Kanning

No reason not to have a choice of banners for download.

Lloyd Danforth

The Black is rather specific and as we are a diverse group, not, Anarchists, we probably won't need a banner with it.

Kat Kanning

You're welcome to do up a banner whatever way you want.  This whole underground thing is a free for all.