• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Minds TV

Started by FTL_Ian, November 12, 2006, 05:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I would threaten you ... but based on your avatar ... you are one mean anarchist. ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 18, 2007, 09:36 AM NHFT
I would threaten you ... but based on your avatar ... you are one mean anarchist. ;)

Naw, I'd say he's well above average.

Lloyd Danforth

Well.........yours throws the average off quite a bit ;D

lordmetroid

I just saw Episode 11 I think it was where the school-guy was having a brief oversight of the public relation "newspaper" propaganda. The two people calling in afterwards ruined the whole atmosphere. I would advice you listen to some Free Talk Live and see how Ian deals with these people. Because that was just ranting, whineing and accusing a defenseless person not present. Not at all fairplay, don't want to see that shit. I don't say you shouldn't let them speak but they completely stole the content.

earthhaven

Quote from: lordmetroid on March 18, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
I just saw Episode 11 I think it was where the school-guy was having a brief oversight of the public relation "newspaper" propaganda. The two people calling in afterwards ruined the whole atmosphere. I would advice you listen to some Free Talk Live and see how Ian deals with these people. Because that was just ranting, whineing and accusing a defenseless person not present. Not at all fairplay, don't want to see that shit. I don't say you shouldn't let them speak but they completely stole the content.

I can see your point. At the same time we wanted to look like we gave both sides fair play. I talked to a few people in Keene who told me her dumping on Rob made her look bad to everyone who actually knows Rob, and that's a lot of people. I do understand your point though, and we talked about it after the show as well.

Tom Sawyer

Pointing folks on other forums to the media in the shire, this is one of the positive comments about Free Minds TV. 8)
Quotehttp://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=19222;start=40#msg403450

I like what you guys seem to be accomplishing.  In that video with Lauren getting pulled over, did you notice how polite and the care the officer evinced?  Kind of suggests that you are getting some notice... at the least getting people thinking about this stuff with some additional focus of attention. 

And at the very least you're being an example for the rest of us at a time when good examples have almost been eradicated.

I do hope though that you guys stay decentralized since the state's favorite tactic is to go after the folks that seem to be leaders for the others.  They'll dig up (or trump up) whatever it takes once you've become too much of a thorn.  But if you guys are decentralized enough and there's no big targets, they may run themselves in circles unable to figure out how to put you all down.

Thanks for pointing out that Free Minds TV program you guys got going there, I like it.  Going to see if I can find an audio format version so I can get them all on my cell phone and listen to them.

earthhaven

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 05, 2007, 06:06 PM NHFT
Pointing folks on other forums to the media in the shire, this is one of the positive comments about Free Minds TV. 8)
Quotehttp://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=19222;start=40#msg403450

Thanks for pointing out that Free Minds TV program you guys got going there, I like it.  Going to see if I can find an audio format version so I can get them all on my cell phone and listen to them.

+1

We're going to be releasing the shows as a podcast in the near future.

Tom Sawyer

Free Minds TV was one of the highlights of PorcFest.  8)

Tom Sawyer