• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need help with Market Anarchist Propaganda

Started by TylerM, June 19, 2007, 10:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerM

It started with me fooling around on the computer with a ripped advertisement from Forbes, and now has transformed into a pet project. I'm working on a series of propaganda fliers about Market Anarchism and anti-Statism. I'm in the R&D phase and could use feed back.

I've posted some of my ideas to a LJ Anarchist community, mostly my early stream of consciousness where I was just throwing ideas together and gathered some thoughts from them (though I had to wade through attacks by Anarcho-commies).

My thought is to have two sides printed on a piece of paper. One with a catchy poster like image with attention grabbing words and the flip side a quick paragraph on a topic like the difference between capitalism and modern corporations, individualism, the immortality of taxation, etc. As soon as I finish ironing out my latest creation, I'll post it up...

LiveFree

Sounds interesting.  I'd love to share my thoughts with you if you'd be willing to PM me stuff.  I don't check the forum nearly as much as I used to, and PM's shoot me an email whenever I get one.