• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Joe Haas Arrested

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 20, 2007, 09:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 02, 2007, 09:55 PM NHFT
--Justices Cirone and MacLeod, of the Lebanon District Court have recused themselves in the above entitled case as they both have a conflict.

--This case is hereby transferred to the Newport District Court for further proceedings to take place on August 7, 2007, at 8:30am.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Spencer

How can venue lie in Sullivan County (Newport) for an offense allegedly committed in Grafton County (Lebanon)?

Especially considering the following:
602:1 Parts of Offense in More Than One County, etc. – Offenders shall be prosecuted and tried in the county or judicial district thereof in which the offense was committed. But if any person is feloniously stricken, wounded or poisoned in one county or judicial district thereof and dies thereof in another, or if parts of an offense are committed in more than one county or judicial district thereof, the offense shall be deemed to have been committed, the offender may be prosecuted, and the trial may be had in either county or judicial district thereof.
Not to mention the following constitutional provision:
[Art.] 17. [Venue of Criminal Prosecutions.] In criminal prosecutions, the trial of facts, in the vicinity where they happened, is so essential to the security of the life, liberty and estate of the citizen, that no crime or offense ought to be tried in any other county or judicial district than that in which it is committed; except in any case in any particular county or judicial district, upon motion by the defendant, and after a finding by the court that a fair and impartial trial cannot be had where the offense may be committed, the court shall direct the trial to a county or judicial district in which a fair and impartial trial can be obtained.
How are they getting around the statute and the constitution, Joe?

Where I practice (Oregon), if all of the judges in a particular judicial district are disqualified (whether recusing themselves or by affidavit of prejudice by either party), a judge from another judicial district is brought into the judicial district to hear the case.  Why are they sending Joe away, when it is his right to have the case tried in Lebanon District Court in Grafton County?

JosephSHaas

Here's another one I received in today's mail:

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE      GRAFTON SS       LEBANON DISTRICT COURT

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE  VS  Joseph S. Haas

STATE'S OBJECTION TO MOTION TO AMEND BAIL

--NOW COMES the State of New Hampshire, by and through the Lebanon Police Department, and objects to the defendant's motion to amend the orders and conditions of bail and states as its reasons therefore the following:

1. The Defendant was arrested on June 20, 2007 for the crime of Criminal Threatening.  Upon his arrest, the defendant was released with conditions not to contact the victim* in this case, Terr Dudley, or any of the other Lebanon City Councilors.  These conditions were set by Bail Commissioner Donald Crate.

2. The defendant has filed a motion asking to have those conditions dropped.  The defendant states his reason for this is so that he can further contact the victim* in this case.

3. The State objects to this request as the defendant in this case has threatened the life** of the victim*.  As a result of this, Mrs. Dudley is in fear*** for her safety****.  To allow the defendant further contact would only serve to place Mrs. Dudley in further fear*** for her well being and safety****.

4. The defendant has NO REASON to contact the victim or the Lebanon City Council, other than FOR THE PURPOSE TO THREATEN AND TERRORIZE***** the parties.  The purpose of bail and conditions of bail is to ensure the appearance of the defendant and to protect the safety**** of any person and the community. [emphasis ADDed by Defendant, see below.]

WHEREFORE, the State respectfully prays the Honorable Court to:

A. Deny the defendant's motion without the necessity of a hearing, and,

B. Grant any other relief deemed fair and just.

Respectfully submitted, _______________ Lt. Matthew S. Isham, Prosecutor, Lebanon Police Department, 36 Poverty Lane, Lebanon, N.H. 03766-2700

Certificate of Service     I hereby certify a copy of the within motion has been mailed to the defendant, Joseph Haas, at P.O. Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302 on the 29th day of June 2007  Lt. Matthew S. Isham

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Defendant's comments: [to maybe put into a Reply to STATE'S OBJECTION.] (for a Tue., Aug. 7th hearing @ 8:30 a.m. in Newport District Court)

Come on!  WHO is the REAL "victim"* here? NOT Dudley, but me! as the Affidafvit used to obtain this Arrest Warrant was based upon a lie: the lie of intent to commit "murder"/ re: to TAKE the "life"** of the Councilor.  The Lebanon Police are up to more "trick"s as they pulled on Ed when they lied to him that there was water flowing from the Glen Road building. Lie, Lies and now more lies, because #4 above is a bunch of crap!  The reason to complete the sentence of "Wise up, or Die" a natural death, by natural cause(s) is supposed to put away the "fear"*** defined as in a state of dread, dread= great or profound fear, the word profound meaning: "beyond what is superficial".  And superficial= "Concerned with or comprehending only what is apparent or obvious." So it is apparent or obvious that we all of us and "everyday"**are heading toward death in the same direction, just that some of us are going to make it there sooner than others, and the soopner the better for her/ Mrs. Dudley, so that somebody wiser can take her seat and rule that RSA 123:1 offsets the Feds and so to make sure that the Browns get the Art. 12 protection that they have paid for! Mrs. Dudley chose not to wise up, but die and calls herself a friend of the Browns, which I say is another lie!  Because with friends like this, who needs enemies!? She gave Ed airwave time of her radio program. To which I say: big deal! talk-talk-and more talk, that doesn't amount to a hill of beans, as they say. Her life** or "everyday life"** is the only TYPE of life we're talking about here.  To write that a person die of natural cause(s) is not "evil" or a "danger" but a simple fact of life, and so there is no "safety"**** issue here. And again I say: WHO is the real victim, or injured party here?  The one who had the lie foisted upon: me! in the police stuffing that "murder" word down my throat that should NOT have been written up in the affavidit in the first place!   - - Yours truly, Joe Haas

P.S. Thanks error for the HAHA as backed up with the proof, thank you too: Spencer.

Kat Kanning

So the July 31st court date is changed to Aug. 7th?

Judges around here are sure cowardly...recusing themselves like that.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 03, 2007, 05:43 AM NHFT
So the July 31st court date is changed to Aug. 7th?

Judges around here are sure cowardly...recusing themselves like that.

Kat, I just called the Lebanon District Court at 643-3555 (press 2-2) and Joan said that the 452 # refers to their "Labanon" District Court, and to still use it for the Newport District Court, at 55 Main Street, Newport, N.H. 03773 Tel 603: ____________ (to find out later).  Whatever the "conflict" is that made Cirone and MacLeod "recuse" themselves must have to do with maybe their friendship with Mrs. Dudley is my guess, as I do not know these "justices". Maybe they were friends of Judge John C. Fairbanks, that thieving judge who stole $millions from his clients and was on Rbt. Stack's "Unsolved Mysteries" on NBC-TV who I did talk AGAINST when the House had those Fairbanks Public Hearings in the Judiciary Committee in Concord.

When I get to there on Tue., Aug. 7th @ 8:30 a.m. (or before, like in an Objection to a trampling of my rights to Art. 17 of the N.H. Bill of Rights in Part First of the N.H. Constitution, thanks to Spencer) I (or my legal counsel) can (write or) say what I did write on the Police form Wed., June 20th that I do NOT waive my rights! and which they, by their RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office, are to obey RSA Ch. 602:1 with thanks to Spencer again, plus direct link to http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LIX/602/602-1.htm So to what? File a "Special" Appearance, arguing the "jurisdiction".

I've also done some looking at http://www.google.com for some answers of this electronic crime stuff, and finding information such as some opinions that it's not the "path" taken, but where the threat was either made or received. The COMPLAINT reads that the offense was "commit"ed at 38 DANA ST LEBANON NH.  The word "commit" means to do, perform or perpetrate.  "They" always like to SAY that you're the perpetrator, but what does this mean exactly?  To perpetrate means to carry out and is from the Latin word perpetrare, to accomplish: meaning to succeed in doing, to bring to pass, from the OF of accomplir of to complete, that compLete, with emphasis ADDed for the letter "L" as I'll explain below, meaning thorough, to perfect, to bring to perfection; as compared to the word compete (withOUT the letter L), meaning to contend with another, vie, from the Latin word competere, "to strive together", and see the OF origin of envier, to challenge**, or bid*.

In regards to the latter, of to bid*, did I direct of command that she/ Mrs. Dudley chose death? as in my comment of "Wise up, or Die". Of course not, SHE chose to put herself in fear.

In regards to the former of to challenge**, that's a call to engage in a contest, and a demand for an explanation, plus from the Latin word calumnia of trickerty.  Yup, there's that "trick" word again.

So there you have it, of this GIVE and TAKE. Of my giving, or call TO her by internet to contest or challenge her for a demand for an explanation of: (1) WHY she refused to Art. 12 protect the Browns from the Feds? , and (2) WHY the endorsement of this police "trickery"!? by lieing to Ed that there was water flowing from his wife's business building.

The N.H. DOJ by their http://doj.nh.gov/strategic_plan.html has in effect already indicated that here in this state it is NOT where the threatening e-mail was received, but from where it was sent.  Just see that "cyber attack" phrase and the word: attack, meaning an assault, of "An unlawful attempt or threat to injure another physically".  The word attempt meaning to try, an effort, an attack: an attempt ON his life, as the example. Plus the fact that an attack is a pre-liminary assault, or PRIOR to the main action or business; introductory; prefatory.  That prefatory word meaning, of, relating to, or constituting a preface, introduction.  So like I've written here before, the KEY word or preface to the word die, is the word "or".  "Wise up, or Die". 

Thus as I said before I admit writing this e-mail, but did I "send" it? and if so from WHERE? These are elements that I can admit and provide the evidence against myself, but in this country one is innocent until proven guilty, and has the right to clam up by the 5th Amendment.  Why should I do the work for the COPs? I presume that they can obtain the "Internet protocal address" from where this was sent, and I'll bet that it was not done in either Grafton nor Sullivan County.

Plus HOW was this "consumer" the victim?  Did I make her chose the latter of to die, rather than the former of to Wise Up? Of course not!  She chose to be frightened herself!  A CIVIL threat maybe, but certainly NOT a criminal threat! as they shoved that "murder" word into my mouth, and I spit it out! To take that murder word on the pink COMPLAINT form and put it in my mouth and physically spit it out in court if I have to illustrate this point beyond any written Motion to Dismiss! maybe needing a hearing.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

JosephSHaas

After my arrest I did two radio interviews.

Here's one of them over at:

http://www.citizensadvocate.net/

JosephSHaas

For the latest, see today's reports over at page 350 here, at http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.5235 to be exact.

The trial date has been set for: Tue., Sept. 18th '07 @ 11:00 o'clock a.m.  - - Joe

DC

If I send them a bunch of e-mails saying I hope you die they can't arrest me can they. That isn't a threat.

Kat Kanning

If they can arrest you for standing on the street, then ya.

JosephSHaas

Update:

The trial today in Courtroom #1 in Lebanon District Court started after 1:30 p.m. and went to about 3:00 p.m. for the Judge Bruce A. Cardello to take a short recess, to read those 47 (29+18) pages of case-law the prosecutor presented to him in two packets at the last minute.*

The finding was: guilty, to pay the $450.00 fine + $90 penalty assessment, with the other $750.00 of to the $1200 max suspended upon good behavior of not to contact the "victim"/ Mrs. Dudley, and that includes, I presume, of not to attend any more Lebanon City Council Meetings until she's either voted out of office or dies.

The details of what happened, will no doubt, be reported in tomorrow's http://www.vnews.com for "The Valley News", and so to summarize by my first-draft "Motion to Reconsider"(*) to follow, to file withIN ten (10) days of the clerk's written notice of: Oct. __ .

The clerk took my check for: $25.00 so that a cassette tape could be made by Judge Kelley in Concord, and that she said usually takes about three weeks to process, so not really of any use for a Mtn. to Reconsider, but only good for like to refer to if any appeal.

Yours truly, - - Joe

* REPLY TO CASE-LAWS:
1. The Brewster case involves "to shoot" (p. 2, par. last, 5 lines up);
2. The Pepin case involves "to put a gun to your head" (p. 6 [p.11 of packet] under B.1. Background);
3. The Hancock case involves "he threatened to sue" (p. 1, last paragraph [p. 18 of packet]);
4. The Richardson case involves "boasting about killing an officer" (p. 5 p. 27 of pack]);
- -
5. The Jae Pseudea case involves "to kill himself with a gun" (p. 1 [p. 2 of packet, first indented par., line #4]);
6. The Morbito case involves "to kill the Chief of Police" (p. 1 [p. 7 of packet; 2nd indented par., line last]);
7. The Fuller(*) case involves to "beat him to a pulp" (p. 2 [p. 11 of packet; par. 5]); +
8. The Pond case involved to: _____________________

JSH Wed., 24 Oct. 07 @ 3:30 p.m.

d_goddard

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 24, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT
The clerk took my check for: $25.00 so that a cassette tape could be made by Judge Kelley in Concord, and that she said usually takes about three weeks to process
Consider yourself lucky.
Both times I asked for a cassette recording of a trial in Concord I was informed that I'd need to pay something exorbitant for an Official Transcript. I don't remember how much, but more than a few tens of dollars.

Anyway... you should have a blog. Want one? Cost ya nothin'.

JosephSHaas

First-Draft "Motion to Reconsider"

--The defendant Haas is thankful to the police prosecutor for indirectly alerting the court and me of the State v. Joseph J. Morabito case in Vol. 153 N.H. Reports 302-306 [Dalianis,J.] (2006) by what the defendant found out later is annotation #1 for N.H. RSA Ch. 631:4 "Criminal Threatening" @ page 94 of the 2007 statute book for Title 62 CRIMINAL CODE (for the varying levels of knowingly as the lesser mental state than purposely as taken out of the complaint), but what about annotation #2?

--In Anno. 2, according to the State v. Frederick J. Fuller case in 147 N.H. 210-215 [Nadeau, J.] (2001), when there was a "conditional threat" there was no conviction/ no jury verdict.

--Even more so ought to be applied here in this case of the word: "or" in the phrase: "Wise Up or Die".  The condition* being made by the choice of the one receiving the option, to make the right decision.

--Plus the summary #1 @ page 210+ 213 in the Fuller case is only one of the three elements, the key word of "with" therein being BOTH the threat AND the terror, citing the Richardson case "that he threatened to KILL" (emphasis ADDed, that was NOT the case here for natural causes, as by the "shrivel up and die" answer to the police investigator.  Just because the word "die" can mean either: (1) to be killed, or (2) die of natural (or supernatural_ causes) does not mean that the defendant meant to do the former.  And to not accept the police report as evidence of such to have marked as an exhibit, was improper and so attached hereto to please reconsider and reverse to a finding of not guilty.

Yours Truly, - - Joe Haas

footnote: * The word condition is defined with the conjunctions** (union, association + combination) of: "if, unless, and though", as in: if that be your choice Mrs. Dudley then to die is YOUR decision; but HOW? It was never established of the intent to kill, but that of by natural causes, and so no proof of all of the three elements!!! there needing to be this conjunction:**

** conjunction: "7 logic: a statement that is true only if both of its components are true, called also joint assertion."

Dictionary definitions are from: Webster's Third New International Dictionary, (c)1966.

Attached hereto: (a) the police report, (b) the context Reply #31 on p. 3 above, + (c) the supernatural reply #25 on page 3 above too.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: d_goddard on October 24, 2007, 09:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 24, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT
The clerk took my check for: $25.00 so that a cassette tape could be made by Judge Kelley in Concord, and that she said usually takes about three weeks to process
Consider yourself lucky.
Both times I asked for a cassette recording of a trial in Concord I was informed that I'd need to pay something exorbitant for an Official Transcript. I don't remember how much, but more than a few tens of dollars.

Anyway... you should have a blog. Want one? Cost ya nothin'.

Thanks d_goddard.  I too thought that after I re-hear what the judge said in his decision that I'd have a transcript excerpt made of that portion only, and still might have to do, the point being that he merely read the summary #3 from the Fuller case: "In order to prove defendant guilty of criminal threatening, the State was required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he threatened the victim with a purpose to terrorize him. RSA 631:4,I(d)." to which I add the words: as one or two of the three elements?

As you can see the judge has AVOIDed the threatened to do what? threatened...to terrorize"?! What happened with the "with" word!? As you can see he's trying to equate the two elements into one! It's a total mis-reading of this summary! The threat as charged was threatened to commit the crime of murder. Just because the word die has #__ dictionary definitions, the two here of: to kill, and to expire by natural causes, when the phrase "Live Free of Die" is made, does that mean that the person you say it to can THINK that you mean them to be assassinated or killed? rather than to die a natural death!?

This is a classic example of George Orwellian "Nineteen Eighty Four" double-speak by both the executive and judicial branches. They totally screwing up the words put into the statutes by the Legislature, and of course, by Lobbyist Lawyers who make it so worded that you've got to hire them to untangle the mess!

Yours truly, - - Joe

P.S. And re: transcripts, I remember Dick Bosa, our VOCALS, Inc. President (R.I.P.-Berlin, N.H.) saying that they like to make them triple-spaced with 2-inch margins! @ then $3.75 per page, now: $_____.

d_goddard

I always find your posts so... impenetrable

JosephSHaas

And reference other cassette records in more state agencies; I was at the DMV back in the 1980s with one, and all for nothing, because when I went to pay the $10.00 then (now: $25.00!?), they said because of either: (1) machine error, or (2) operator error, the tape was blank.