• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We're Hiring

Started by vermontt, June 21, 2007, 12:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

vermontt

Hello there freedom lovers.  I stumbled to this site quite by accident and it occurs to me that some of you folks might need/want/be curious about a way to make money without ever leaving home.  That's what I do.  A good day for me is one wherein I don't leave the house or start the car.  You will need a phone as well as unlimited long distance.  High Speed Interent helps,  but probably isn't necessary.  It's not MLM,  and I won't ask you to send me any money so you can get started.  This is honest legit work working for people who believe in individual freedom.

The Company is Rapid Channel.  We are a Cowles Media Company and we are a lead generation company.  We own one of the largest privately held databases on names addresses and telephone numbers in the country.  We also own a very high tech telemarketing/virtual call center.

It occurs to me as I write this that in some ways,  some of you might think this as surrendering to the enemy.  I mean,  think about this,  Cowles Media,  largest privately held database of names,  invasion of private tranquility,  telemarketing,  calling your home and being annoying.  And yes,  if you think of it in those terms,  I can see how you might believe that.

But here is the thing.

I work for a guy who truly has an attitude of empowering the individual over the corporations,  individual freedom and liberty.  We figure that some of you folks who want to check out need some help doing so because let's face it,  no matter how hard you want to check out,  you have to engage at some level.

So ....

If you aren't afraid of telephone sales and have a desire to remain as checked out as you can be,  we would like to offer you a way to do that.  You need to be articulate,  able to work from home,  and not afraid of commission only sales.

If that describes you,  give me a call or send me an email.

Vermont Trotter
National Sales Director
Rapid Channel
800-555-0566
vermontt@rapidchannel.com
www.rapidchannel.com