• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2003 dashboard video from Liko Kenney/Officer McKay conflict

Started by Punt3r, June 21, 2007, 02:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Punt3r

The Union leader posted dashboard video of the first conflict between Liko Kenney and Officer McKay from 2003. Kenney and McKay were the people involved in the Franconia Shootings last month.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Police+video+from+2003+shows+first+struggle+between+McKay+and+Kenney&articleId=b5d7a427-4cbb-410b-aef6-59981577e280

I find it disturbing.

He was parked, not doing anything wrong, and then was bothered by the police, and was probably just pissed off in general. He could have bowed down to authority and probably would have went on his way without incident, but... he chose another path, and I don't blame him in the slightest for that.

KBCraig

Brock

Tragic outcome, but ya gotta admit, there are some classic lines in those videos.

lildog

I don't have sound on this computer   :(

Can someone recap the high lights of the audio?

David

I called them gov't supremicists.  Focused on Kenney not hurting anyone. 

mvpel

Depends on the police.  Merrimack is polite and professional, educated in Peel's principles of policing, while what I've heard about certain State Troopers makes my skin crawl.

KBCraig

slim

It is sad how things ended but when you live in a small town with a cop who thinks they are god what do you expect is going to happen. You can only beat a dog so many times before the dog bites you.

Dreepa

KBCraig

Quote from: Dreepa on June 29, 2007, 03:51 PM NHFT
Did Money Dollars quit...... again?

Yep. His karma got up to about 12, and I don't think he could take it.

Puke

The cops push and push and push, eventually someone is going to push back.
It's so frustrating that just because he was a cop his death is somehow more important.
Never-mind that he seems to be a total asshole authoritarian.