• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

OK also once mike has suggested his changes, don't wait for me to repair the thing....just jump in there and build a new version with your own changes until you get an approval from Mike and can start distributing the thing.   I may try to process the requests myself or may not.

Michael Fisher

Dada, I approve of those changes!? Thank you for your help!? :)

Don't forget to put the City, State, and Date at the beginning!  I've done this and posted it here:

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Activists+to+Defy+State+Licensing+Laws

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on April 29, 2005, 06:46 AM NHFT
Dave will be there?? I'm thinking between Dave and I, we could get your car taken care of, if you need us to, if that suits Dave's plans.? It looks like Russell will be working.? I'm planning on being there with Kira.

What else can I do to help?

That's great.  Thanks, Kat and Dave!!!

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on April 29, 2005, 07:52 AM NHFT
Do you want anyone else to join in your illegal activities?
We could all be charging each other to do "tanning" sessions. 8)

Nah, that's alright.  Let's see what happens to me first.  ;)

To violate the tanning laws, you'd need to bring a full-size powered tanning bed.  Who knows how much that would be?

Russell Kanning

I use the really high powered Helium model and turn it to "bright"

Dreepa

Make sure that people take plenty of pictures.

Also Russell I just turned off your tanning bed.

SteveA

I had to pop in here and give you a way cool two thumbs up, Mike.  You're awesome, and this makes me look forward even more to being in New Hampshire :)

Russell Kanning

Considering what a stir we made amoungst the postal employees on April 15th....can you imagine what they are talking about in that Cosmotogy Board building? :D

Dreepa

The first of many Government Orgs that will end up hating NHFREE.com.

Maybe there should be a different protest every month.... Bureacracy of the Month Club.

Michael Fisher

By request, I've sent this press release to Foster's, Seacoast Newspapers, Concord Monitor, the Union Leader, and the Institute for Justice.

Please e-mail it to the media contact for any papers in your town or region.? Thank you!? ?:)

Michael Fisher

Can anyone videotape this event?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dreepa on April 29, 2005, 06:18 PM NHFT
The first of many Government Orgs that will end up hating NHFREE.com.

Maybe there should be a different protest every month.... Bureacracy of the Month Club.

That's a cool idea!   ;D

FTL_Ian

I say take it all the way.  Plead not guilty, get a jury trial, and then have the NH Underground start in with a FIJA campaign outside the courthouse and in the media.

Challenge the law itself in court.  Alert the Jury to Jury Nullification IN the courtroom, personally. ( You may have a contempt charge thrown at you and a mistrial, but it could result in more coverage.)

I think this could result in some awesome nationwide press coverage, with a little luck.  Just be sure to mention the FSP to any media.

LiveFreeOrDie

Oh, please don't get arrested before I get my manicure.  I've been neglecting my nails for the past week.  LOL.  I won't get up there until around 12:20.  Hey Mike, are you going to be accepting Liberty Dollars?

I really think a lawn chair with a sign nearby calling it a "tanning bed" would be hysterical.   ;)

Great press release, Dada!

Russell Kanning

I love the jury aspects of this also 8)