• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

This person has a college degree? The post was barely coherent.

error

Quote from: k0balt on January 01, 2007, 02:59 AM NHFT
i saw some flag burning site and was scared

As long as you aren't a flag, you have nothing to worry about.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 01, 2007, 07:00 AM NHFT
Welcome?  We don't need people like that coming to NH. 

No, but if they come to liberty first... Isn't that the whole idea?

Michael Fisher

What is that I said about nurses yesterday?  ;D

Quote from: Michael Fisher on December 31, 2006, 09:53 AM NHFT
Many nurses are SFJs, and that's probably why so many support the state. (Refer to those who run "Operation Politically Homeless" stands who have discovered this strange pattern.)

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:46 AM NHFT

Many nurses are SFJs, and that's probably why so many support the state. (Refer to those who run "Operation Politically Homeless" stands who have discovered this strange pattern.)

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/not_real_nurses.htm

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Pat McCotter on January 01, 2007, 11:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 01, 2007, 11:46 AM NHFT

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/not_real_nurses.htm

You've got to warn me before posting something like that!

My innocent eyes cannot fall upon that page!   :o

Dave Ridley

Thanks for dropping by kobalt.   I hope you will stick around even if some folks lay into you for not agreeing with them on everything.   

Tom Sawyer

Dave take a minute and go back and read the post from kobalt.
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=938.msg114783#msg114783

In one of her first posts she manages to throw in several insults.

Differences of opinion are completely cool... insults and condescension are not.

Braddogg

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 02, 2007, 05:47 PM NHFT
Thanks for dropping by kobalt.   I hope you will stick around even if some folks lay into you for not agreeing with them on everything.   

Judging by the tone of her first posts, and the lack of activity since, I think k0balt is a wannabe troll -- just had time to do a drive-by.  And Dada, k0balt's post was at least as abusive as the rest of the responses to it.  I chose to be a little less short than people like Kat and Roger, but I can't really blame them for it.

Michael Fisher

We're an easy target for insults; we have an alternative worldview that requires people to think in order to understand us, and many people have phronemophobia about things they do not see with their own two eyes.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Braddogg on January 02, 2007, 06:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 02, 2007, 05:47 PM NHFT

Judging by the tone of her first posts, and the lack of activity since, I think k0balt is a wannabe troll -- just had time to do a drive-by.  And Dada, k0balt's post was at least as abusive as the rest of the responses to it.  I chose to be a little less short than people like Kat and Roger, but I can't really blame them for it.

She is on the FSP forums.

Tom Sawyer

Well I checked out the 4 posts at the FSP Forum...

Male, not female.

And my favorite quote
Quote...problem is I'm already strapped for cash! (imagine that!)  If there are any communist or financial means of supporting my move   until i would be able to support myself again....well you would have one more soul !

Dave Ridley

Quote from: k0balt on January 01, 2007, 02:59 AM NHFT
:)

since you're awake and i'm still curious, can you point me to the forums that show what kinda law reform, any members in the local government seats?? i saw some flag burning site and was scared

Strictly UN and Connecticutt flags at this point of course....

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 01, 2007, 05:19 AM NHFT
Sounds to me like you're in the wrong place.

I think he's in the right place to hear pro liberty ideas, or do you want to keep those from him? 
assuming he's a him...

Russell Kanning

What makes you think that this character is interested in pro-liberty ideas?
He attacked our ladies as potentially dangerous unlicensed shampooers...
he is bothered by us burning UN flags ...

We do things ... he attacks us ... good times.

Tom Sawyer