• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

This damn tattoo really hurt.  It's on the underneath of my forearm.  I'd take a picture of it, but the bandage is still on.

Michael Fisher

Okay... I've never had a tattoo or piercing before, so this is a first, and... uhhh... all things considered, it's pretty big.? :)

It's on the inside of the right forearm:

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: davemincin on May 07, 2005, 04:09 PM NHFT
Can we get a head count on who will be showing up Monday?? Mike and I will be there! ;D

I will be there.

Kat Kanning

Owww....you've started on the self-suffering.

Kira and I will also be there.

Lloyd Danforth

It looks like it hurts!  It's kind of busy looking with the scroll thing.  You will have to turn your arm and hold it still for people to read it.  They won't get the message at a glance.
I once knew a guy who had a Barber Pole tatoo.

Pat K

Wow thats some tattoo. I'M gonna see if I can make this. A nice Mon drive ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 07, 2005, 04:32 PM NHFT
This damn tattoo really hurt.

Did you get it at a licensed tattoo parlor?  ;D

Kevin

LiveFreeOrDie

I'll be there, too.  Not until a little after 12, unfortunately.  And I can't stay long, I promised I'd take my kids fishing (without a license ;D ) if it's a nice afternoon.

cathleeninnh

I think I can be there if the migraine lets up.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

It looks like I will be the only one not there :-[

Kat Kanning

JP's talking about trimming my hair to make a little money tomorrow.  Will that be happening?

Lloyd Danforth

I might go for a minicure, but, I'll be expecting a discount due to having 9 & 1/2 fingers.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on April 23, 2005, 01:15 PM NHFT
Open auctions on the sidewalk....that probably is breaking some laws in itself :D

OMG, you're right.

http://www.nhes.state.nh.us/elmi/licertoccs/auctionr.htm

AUCTIONEER

Description:

Ask people to bid for articles at an auction, and then sell each item to the highest bidder. Before an auction begins, auctioneers may decide what articles are worth and arrange them in lots according to type or value. Select articles to be auctioned or let the bidders choose items they wish to bid on. Begin auctions by stating or asking for a starting bid. Describe the merchandise and may tell bidders about the history or ownership of items. Ask for bids, and sell such item to the highest bidder. Keep records of the sale and ensure that consignors are properly paid.

RSA: 311-B
Type of Regulation: Licensure

Personal:
Recommendations from two licensed resident auctioneers

Professional:
Applicant must file a bond with the Secretary of State in the sum of $10,000
Auction school certificate or apprenticeship at ten auctions except for licensed Auctioneers from states with reciprocity

Examination:
Required--offered four times per year

New Hampshire Resident License (annual) $85.00
Non-Resident License (annual) $125.00

::)