• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet and Greet for Pete

Started by Kat Kanning, June 25, 2007, 12:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Pete Eyre is coming to Keene on July 2nd and would like to meet some fellow freestaters.  Still working out the details on time and place.  Will post more as I know more.

Dreepa

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 25, 2007, 12:09 PM NHFT
Pete Eyre is coming to Keene on July 2nd and would like to meet some fellow freestaters.  Still working out the details on time and place.  Will post more as I know more.
Is Pete an FSPer?  Someone mentioned @ Pfest that he wasn't.

Kat Kanning

He didn't say.  Just assumed he was since he was contacting the welcome wagon.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Dreepa on June 26, 2007, 11:02 AM NHFT

Yes.  He lives in DC and is the IHS Summer Seminars Coordinator.  He is short, has some muscles, but little hair.  He was at NH Liberty Forum and helped me with the Warped Tour table in DC last summer.

Dreepa

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on June 26, 2007, 11:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on June 26, 2007, 11:02 AM NHFT

Yes.  He lives in DC and is the IHS Summer Seminars Coordinator.  He is short, has some muscles, but little hair.  He was at NH Liberty Forum and helped me with the Warped Tour table in DC last summer.
I met him at the Liberty Forum... .and knew he was a libertarian... just wondered if he was an FSPer or not.

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

I'm proposing 12:30 at Panera.  Will let you all know when I hear back from him.

Bald Eagle

If you could tell Pete that I have NOT forgotten about him and his order that would be great.  We're still waiting for GALCO to ship us a few items, including thigs I ordered for myself ages ago.  Once it's all in, or just before I leave, whichever happens first, I'll get his stuff shipped to him.

Kat Kanning

OK.  Will pass on your message.

Pete called and confirmed 12:30 at Panera.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 01, 2007, 07:58 PM NHFT
OK.  Will pass on your message.

Pete called and confirmed 12:30 at Panera.

We'll be there.  :)

Caleb

Caleb

Did Dr. Seuss come up with the title for this thread?  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Caleb on July 01, 2007, 08:43 PM NHFT
Did Dr. Seuss come up with the title for this thread?  ;D

Meet and Greet for Pete. How neat!

Pat K

One Pete Two Pete three Pete or more,
go to Panera and find out for sure.

Kat Kanning