• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thinkfree.ca Videos

Started by FTL_Ian, June 25, 2007, 12:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Bald Eagle

This is more than interesting - this is FASCINATING!

I'm wondering if we could set up one of those internet translators - that take regular English and translate it into Jive or something, and have it translate legal documents into ordinary English by substituting in the legal meanings of otherwise commonly understood words.

Even a macro in Word would do the job.

Consider only my "Birth Certificate":

It bears a seal that has the words, "TOWNSHIP of XYZ, N.J. INC. 1808" at the top, and at the bottom, "COUNTY of XYZ"

I take it that "TOWNSHIP of XYZ, N.J." is a corporation.
This corporation is a subsidiary of N.J. corporation which is a subsidiary of United States corporation in DC
Xyz Township is in the republic where I was born.

"COUNTY of XYZ" is a corporation.
Xyz County is in the republic where I was born.

The rest of the certificate reads in part:

STATE OF NEW JERSEY
OFFICE OF REGISTRAR OF VITAL STATISTICS
TOWNSHIP OF XYZ, XYZ COUNTY, N.J.
No. XXXX

THIS IS TO CERTIFY that the following is correctly copied from a record of Birth in my office.
Name, Sex, Place of birth, Date of birth
Date of Registration

Registrar of vital statistics (signed)

Address

Date of Issue

There's also a seal impressed into the paper that's similar to the seal at the top.

What does "registrar" mean?
What "vital statistic" mean?
Why does this document have a "No."?
What does "certify" mean?
This is information COPIED from the ACTUAL record of Birth (why capitalized?) at the hospital?
I'm curious if I can get a true copy of the original record, and see what it says.
What does "name" mean?
What does "child" mean?
What does "registration" mean?
The registrar signed this.  That means something.
What does "issue" mean?
What does the impressed seal signify?  Is this a notarized document of sorts, or document generated by an officer of the court?

It gets more interesting:

I have a "Certificate of Birth" from the hospital.
It reads:
[FRONT]
(Hospital's Name)
XYZ, NEW JERSEY
Certificate of Birth
This Certifies that (my name) was born to (parents names) in this hospital at (time) o'clock x.m. on (day) the X day of (month) 19(year)
In Witness Whereof the said Hospital has caused this Certificate to be signed by its duly authorized officer, and its Official Seal to be hereunto affixed.
(signature of attending physician)
(signature of administrator)
it bears a gold sticker with the seal of the hospital imprinted onto the paper and sticker.

[BACK]
FAMILY HISTORY
Father's full name
Birthplace          Date
Mother's maiden name
Birthplace          Date
Residence at time child was born
Sex of child     Weight at birth     pounds     ounces.     Length     inches

Baby's left footprint          Baby's right footprint
Mother's left thumbprint          Mother's right thumbprint

This Document should be carefully preserved.  It is your family's heirloom record of the facts pertaining to your child's birth.  The law requires that the original certificate (not this document) be filed with the Vital Statistics Office at (HMMM. Space left blank.  >:( ) from which an official copy may be obtained.

I have zillions of questions about this one.

I think I have some letters to write, and some requests to make.

I also have:

New Jersey
IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT -
REGISTRO DE IMMUNIZACION
YOUR CHILD MUST MEET NEW JERSEY'S IMMUNIZATION RE-
QUIREMENTS TO BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL. THIS IS LAW!

RETAIN THIS DOCUMENT

* This record must be presented at school, day-care, and kindergarten registration.

* Present this record at each visit to your doctor or clinic.

THE NEW JERSEY
IMMUNIZATION RECORD
WAS PRODUCED BY
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey
WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND
IMMUNIZATION PROJECT

NEW JERSEY STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH

I also have:

Board of Education * Township of XTC
State of New Jersey

Is this a corporate board?

This certifies that
(my name)
has met all state requirements for graduation and
has satisfactorily completed the course of study prescribed by the
Board of Education for this High School and is therefore awarded this
Diploma
Given this (date)
(signature) President, Board of Education          (signature) Superintendent of Schools
(signature) Secretary, Board of Education         (signature) Principal

I have 2 passports, one current, one expired
issued by the "PASSPORT AGENCY, WASHINGTON, D.C."
I am listed as the "bearer" (signature of bearer)  NOT VALID UNTIL SIGNED

I have my Social Security card
"THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR"
What does "established" mean?

and an

INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF
VACCINATION
AS APPROVED BY
THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
(A large folded document consisting of 12 panels)

Lots of interesting stuff to consider in light of Mr. Menard's videos.

FTL_Ian

I'm glad you appreciated it!

I just submitted these as programs to air on the local public access station... :icon_pirat:

Bald Eagle

Heh.  As expected, my lawyer friend hated the one I played for him - the last one.
Thought most of it was BS - but it seems to be working for Menard.  I wonder what his criminal history looks like.

kola

QuoteNew Jersey
IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT -
REGISTRO DE IMMUNIZACION
YOUR CHILD MUST MEET NEW JERSEY'S IMMUNIZATION RE-
QUIREMENTS TO BE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL. THIS IS LAW!

RETAIN THIS DOCUMENT

* This record must be presented at school, day-care, and kindergarten registration.

* Present this record at each visit to your doctor or clinic.

THE NEW JERSEY
IMMUNIZATION RECORD
WAS PRODUCED BY
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey
WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND
IMMUNIZATION PROJECT

NEW JERSEY STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH

New Jersey laws have a medical and religous exemption. Anyone can file for religous exemption in they choose to avoid all vaccines or avoid individual ones.

http://www.nvic.org/state-site/NewJersey.htm

actual NJ law: http://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/chap14.htm

note: I highlighted in red and green. The green highlighted sentences talk of pulling you unvaxed kid out of school during an outbreak. I always inform parents to ask the school what is considered an "outbreak"... 2 kids with measles? 10 kids? 25? 50?...then ask them how long will your child be excluded from classes. Then ask for a written document of agreement and take home a copy. They try and use this "pull your kid out school" tactic to intimidate parents. 

8:57-4.2 Proof of immunization

A principal, director or other person in charge of a school, preschool, or child care facility shall not knowingly admit or retain any child whose parent or guardian has not submitted acceptable evidence of the child's immunization, according to the schedules specified in this subchapter. Exemptions to this requirement are identified at N.J.A.C. 8:57-4.3 and 4.4.
8:57-4.3 Medical exemptions

(a) A child shall not be required to have any specific immunization(s) which are medically contraindicated.

(b) A written statement submitted to the school, preschool, or child care center from a physician licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy or a certified registered nurse practitioner in any jurisdiction of the United States indicating that an immunization is medically contraindicated for a specific period of time, and the reason(s) for the medical contraindication, based upon valid medical reasons as enumerated by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of the United States Public Health Service or the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines, will exempt a pupil from the specific immunization requirement for the stated period of time.

1. The guidelines identified in (b) above are available as follows:

i. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, U.S. Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333; and

ii. American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Infectious Diseases, PO Box 927, Elk Grove, IL 60009-0927.

(c) The physician's or certified registered nurse practitioner's statement shall be retained as part of the child's immunization record and shall be reviewed annually by the school, preschool, or child care facility. When the child's medical condition permits immunization, this exemption shall thereupon terminate and the child shall be required to obtain the immunization(s) from which he or she has been exempted.

(d) Those children with medical exemptions to receiving specific immunizations may be excluded from the school, preschool, or child care facility during a vaccine-preventable disease outbreak or threatened outbreak as determined by the Commissioner, Department of Health and Senior Services or his or her designee.

(e) As provided by N.J.S.A. 26:4-6, "Any body having control of a school may, on account of the prevalence of any communicable disease, or to prevent the spread of communicable diseases, prohibit the attendance of any teacher or pupil of any school under their control and specify the time during which the teacher or scholar shall remain away from school." The Department of Health and Senior Services shall provide guidance to the school of the appropriateness of any such prohibition. All schools are required to comply with the provisions of N.J.A.C. 8:61-1.1 regarding attendance at school by pupils or adults infected by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

8:57-4.4 Religious exemptions

(a) A child shall be exempted from mandatory immunization if the parent or guardian objects thereto in a written statement submitted to the school, preschool, or child care center, signed by the parent or guardian, explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the pupil's exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.

(b) Religious affiliated schools or child care centers shall have the authority to withhold or grant a religious exemption from the required immunization for pupils entering or attending their institutions without challenge by any secular health authority.

(c) This statement will be kept by the school, preschool, or child care center as part of the child's immunization record.

(d) Those children with religious exemptions from receiving immunizing agents may be excluded from the school, preschool, or child care center during a vaccine-preventable disease outbreak or threatened outbreak as determined by the Commissioner, Department of Health and Senior Services or his or her designee.

(e) As provided by N.J.S.A. 26:4-6, "Any body having control of a school may, on account of the prevalence of any communicable disease, or to prevent the spread of communicable diseases, prohibit the attendance of any teacher or pupil of any school under their control and specify the time during which the teacher or scholar shall remain away from school." The Department of Health and Senior Services shall provide guidance to the school on the appropriateness of any such prohibition. All schools are required to comply with the provisions of N.J.A.C. 8:61-1.1 regarding attendance at school by pupils or adults infected by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

(f) Those children enrolled in school, preschool, or child care centers before September 1, 1991, and who have previously been granted a religious exemption, shall not be required to reapply for a new religious exemption under N.J.A.C. 8:57-4.4(a).

Kola

Bald Eagle

Things like this especially trouble me.

http://www.geocities.com/b_rookard/dual_nationality.html
http://www.adl.org/mwd/suss1.asp
http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/deadissues.htm

I would be interested in discussing the information in the above sites in light of the ThinkFree stuff, and discussing the ThinkFree stuff in light of the information presented above.

If I were paranoid (which I'm not if someone's actually out to get me, or Rob Menard is just another deluded scam artist) I might venture to say that some people might like to see a large number of people in a certain state set themselves up to be screwed.

This stupidity will just be another instance where the freedom movement will be held up to the press and the rest of America as a bunch of crackpots, nuts and fruitcakes, and "dangerous" ones at that.

.... Later information from those who knew Rice clearly indicated that Rice was at least a confidential informant ("CI") working with federal law enforcement. The feds do have an interest in sowing garbage arguments in the freedom movement. The feds also love to have people act on their own without benefit of sound advice from legal counsel.

FTL_Ian

There is a lot of bullshit in the "patriot" movement.  Or, as Marc Stevens calls it the "paytriot" movement.  This is because most of the purveyors of the bullshit want you to pay them hundreds of dollars or more for them to reveal the bullshit to you.

I had Robert Menard on my show because he actually gives away most of his information up front and then asks for donations.  Is he right on everything?  Probably not.  The information certainly is fascinating however and a lot of it makes sense without venturing into the realm of total conspiracy absurdity like the "yellow fringe on the flag" claims.

The concept of "redemption" is particularly dangerous bullshit.  Do people really believe that they can get their debts eliminated by uttering a few magic words?  I think that the redemption concept is definitely one that is purveyed by federal agents.  Anyone greedily engaging in this process will instantly have attention drawn to them, and they will get much trouble.

mrmitee

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 05, 2007, 09:56 PM NHFT
There is a lot of bullshit in the "patriot" movement.  Or, as Marc Stevens calls it the "paytriot" movement.  This is because most of the purveyors of the bullshit want you to pay them hundreds of dollars or more for them to reveal the bullshit to you.

I had Robert Menard on my show because he actually gives away most of his information up front and then asks for donations.  Is he right on everything?  Probably not.  The information certainly is fascinating however and a lot of it makes sense without venturing into the realm of total conspiracy absurdity like the "yellow fringe on the flag" claims.

The concept of "redemption" is particularly dangerous bullshit.  Do people really believe that they can get their debts eliminated by uttering a few magic words?  I think that the redemption concept is definitely one that is purveyed by federal agents.  Anyone greedily engaging in this process will instantly have attention drawn to them, and they will get much trouble.

Hi!  Robert-Arthur: Menard here.  Just to let you know, I stand behind what I teach as truth to me.  Of course, I could be wrong, but I have a pretty good track record, no criminal record whatsoever, a very good reputation for dealing fairly and respectfully with police and government officials (I frustrate them by standing my ground but generally do it in a way that garners respect) and am willing to defend my beliefs using logic, reason and Law.

I do not act for money and have no bank account or savings, except the good will of those I have helped, and that can't be taxed or confiscated. 

I consider myself to be merely a humble messenger, with the postage prepaid and as such withholding for payment would be to me a breach of my duty.

Peace eh?
Rob

FTL_Ian