• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You made the paper

Started by Erethizon, January 07, 2005, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I like this part:

"Rawding said "the only reason my name could possibly be on a flier or e-mail or otherwise is people recognize (me) as a name that is going to watch spending like a hawk." He said he has not seen either of the fliers."

I bet the article helps these guys more than any of the fliers or $$ from Tiim.

Lloyd Danforth

No....No...if you go back in the article, aparently, we're  a right wing Conservative Commune!

Lloyd Danforth

In the beginning they appear to quote Mincin, but, later in the article they use the word: 'I'.
You know he never has!

Russell Kanning

"The Free State Party is indicative of many efforts by conservative or far-right groups whose real agenda is to undermine public institutions," Proulx said.
He is close.  :D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on January 18, 2005, 10:19 AM NHFT
For better or worse...NH freestaters will in Foster's today. ???
Your quotes were great. I can't wait until a tax-n-spender infiltrates a Seacoast Porcupine meeting and takes notes on our eating, drinking and laughing. They might even catch that instigator (Dave Mincin) at his favorite activity....hugging the pretty ladies that show up at the meetings.  :D

davemincin

Hey Russel...I'm found out! ;)  Never miss the opportunity get to get a hug from one of our pretty
porcupine gals!  Hell, you didn't really think a came to NH for freedom did you? ;D

On a more somber note. ::)

Really believe Adam, the reporter, gave me a fair shake.  He might have articulated that the Seacoast
Porc's are not affiliated with the FSP a little more clearly, which we discussed at length, and also that
I was the only FSPer to attend David's meeting.  Truth is I did tell him that several porcs would be helping
me pass out flyers.  Special thanks to Cathrine, Lloyd, and John for there assistance.  In the 2 days we
paper 750+ residences.

Believe the errors were minor and not intentional.  Bottom line he did not misquote me, and fairly represented
what I said.

Think all and all this article is a win for us, and helps establish us as players in the Seacoast Region. :D

Dave

Kat Kanning

Those couldn't have been accurate Dave quotes....there was not a single "la la" in the whole article!

Russell Kanning

Good to hear the article was pretty accurate. You quotes seemed right on the money. You guys are just trying to get the truth out. :)

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 18, 2005, 11:49 AM NHFT
In the beginning they appear to quote Mincin, but, later in the article they use the word: 'I'.
You know he never has!

I think it was a brain burp that removed the word I from his vocabulary.

Cathleen

davemincin

You guys, man!! ;D

Just thinking I can't do this, but just maybe "we' can! ;)

Kat Kanning

Wish I hadn't already been tied up with other stuff and could have helped you, Dave!

Russell Kanning

When you were passing out the flyers in Dover, did you get to chat with anyone Dave?

davemincin

Hey Kat...you're doing super much...  Really appreciate you and Russell making the meeting Saturday...and of course the hug! :D  Actually the folks were super in helping, would not have been able to cover nearly as
many homes without there help.  Did I say this?  We covered 750 residents!

Hey Russell you know me...of course! ;D  One older gentleman I came accross that really stuck out....said something to him like, "really hope you consider our candidates, we are about giving the voice back to the folks."  He said something like, "grunt, thank you, damn right I'll be voting, damn politicians!" ;D

Really so hopeful we will do ok in this election, and the folks we get elected will work hard to revise the charter, and make it more response to the folks.

Damn if I can figure out why the politicialo's are so afraid of letting the folks get involved in how they spend our money??

Oops that's right government is about letting the selected few make all of our decisions, because the folks are all just dummies, products of the state run education system I guess! ::)

rothamerica

Hopefully you'll get a chance to followup with that reporter after the elections, Dave.  That way, you'll be keeping the Seacoast Porcupines and the FSP out there for people to see...and hear from!

FTL_Ian

Hehehe... a Libertarian "commune" would be the ultimate contradiction.  I've seen communes, and they are nasty, nasty places.  Now, a libertarian-run and populated apartment building would be a whole other story....  coming soon to a city near you!   ;D

Ian