• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Illegals kill more americans than Iraqies

Started by PinoX7, June 25, 2007, 08:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Brock on June 27, 2007, 11:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on June 27, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Brock on June 27, 2007, 06:22 PM NHFT
Squatting and bringing the land into productivity are the only moral means of acquiring previously unowned property. 

Ah so you advocate stealing now? Just because the owner isn't looking?

That's not theft, it's called first use.

::)

Brock

Quote from: CNHT on June 27, 2007, 11:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Brock on June 27, 2007, 11:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on June 27, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Brock on June 27, 2007, 06:22 PM NHFT
Squatting and bringing the land into productivity are the only moral means of acquiring previously unowned property. 

Ah so you advocate stealing now? Just because the owner isn't looking?

That's not theft, it's called first use.

::)

Roll your eyes on to some property rights while you're at it.

Henry

Quote from: Caleb on June 27, 2007, 10:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Henry on June 26, 2007, 12:24 AM NHFT
Section 4 - Republican government
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

What is an "invasion" if not what is currently underway? First we allow unsound money, the state grows, and now tptb are almost finished in trying to return everyone to surfdom and slavery. I'm always amazed how many otherwise freedom-loving people support the current Cheney/Rockefeller/bank-backed open border situation. Someone explain that to me, really, because I hear it often here. Why are people so much on the side of the banks and the mega corps?

Yeah ... I don't get real excited about the Constitution. I think it is a horrible document that concentrates government at the expense of individual freedom.

Do you have another argument?

I referenced the Constitution briefly, but not only did you offer a vague answer about that, but didn't address my description of what the elites are trying to pull off here. Of all responses too I find it ironic that it comes from the person whose aims I consider to be the most like my own. Nothing would be better to my mind that an independent Republic of New Hampshire, and that's the primary direction I want to work towards. I found, read, and liked your adaptation of the Declaration when I learned about the FSP, but what then about a Constitution, being a Republic of NH and all. Naturalization is a legitimate use of government and entirely consistent with the FSP's statement of intent. It protects life, liberty and property by ensuring a culture is retained which values those things. That is my argument, and that is what I see everyone fighting for, whether the FTL folk or the political crowd, or whatever, it's all about creating and preserving a freedom culture. I want nothing more than to see a future Republic of New Hampshire put those immigrating from Massachusetts through at least 7 years or so of socialization to the way freedom is maintained in the free state before granting citizenship, among other things. Otherwise a Republic of NH will be voting away gun rights and everything else the moment it becomes successful and begins drawing the masses. Come on, man, certainly what I wrote here is sane. At least someone address the elite agenda issue if nothing else - I guess people must either not know about it, or knows and supports them.