• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Illegals kill more americans than Iraqies

Started by PinoX7, June 25, 2007, 08:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Any thoughts on this?
True of False?

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/02/23/more-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens-than-iraq-war/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onenewsnow.com%2F2007%2F02%2Fmore_americans_killed_by_illeg.php&frame=true

CNHT

Quote from: PinoX7 on June 25, 2007, 08:07 PM NHFT
Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Any thoughts on this?
True of False?

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/02/23/more-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens-than-iraq-war/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onenewsnow.com%2F2007%2F02%2Fmore_americans_killed_by_illeg.php&frame=true

Probably true, but I don't like that group because they are for Real ID.

You can still test someone's eyes for driving and not have to issue a Real ID. There IS a happy medium here

Brock

Oh, come on.  Here's what qualifies as analysis for this crap:

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/homeland.php?id=737771

It's not even worth quoting.

Still waiting to hear which law has been broken by folks who don't pass through customs on the way in, though.  Jane?

CNHT

Quote from: Brock on June 25, 2007, 10:59 PM NHFT

Still waiting to hear which law has been broken by folks who don't pass through customs on the way in, though.  Jane?

I really don't think I need to argue with the ridiculous assertion that we don't have immigration laws...yes though it may seem like we don't in fact.

You know, if someone doesn't want to abide by the current immigration laws I have no problem with that. Just don't be whining about the consequences OK? I didn't make the laws, but I think some immigration laws about waiting your turn are a good idea unless you like total chaos and really want an excuse for the gov't to step in and control the economy and your life.

We learned about waiting our turn in kindergarten I think...

Brock

Ridiculous, except that you've never answered the question.  Which law has been broken?  Here's title 8:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8.html

It's got to be somewhere in there, right?  What, they are all administrative laws, well what about in chapter 12?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sup_01_8_10_12.html

Keep looking.  Eventually you'll find something that applies doesn't apply.

Henry

Section 4 - Republican government
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

What is an "invasion" if not what is currently underway? First we allow unsound money, the state grows, and now tptb are almost finished in trying to return everyone to surfdom and slavery. I'm always amazed how many otherwise freedom-loving people support the current Cheney/Rockefeller/bank-backed open border situation. Someone explain that to me, really, because I hear it often here. Why are people so much on the side of the banks and the mega corps?

CNHT

Quote from: Henry on June 26, 2007, 12:24 AM NHFT
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

What is an "invasion" if not what is currently underway? First we allow unsound money, the state grows, and now tptb are almost finished in trying to return everyone to surfdom and slavery. I'm always amazed how many otherwise freedom-loving people support the current Cheney/Rockefeller/bank-backed open border situation. Someone explain that to me, really, because I hear it often here. Why are people so much on the side of the banks and the mega corps?

Henry, some people have only been on the planet for about 20 years, have gone to public schools, and don't know what the UN is or how dangerous it is.

Henry

Quote from: CNHT on June 26, 2007, 12:36 AM NHFT

Henry, some people have only been on the planet for about 20 years, have gone to public schools, and don't know what the UN is or how dangerous it is.

Maybe, but really, I'd like to know, because I've asked that question several times and noone responds. Today's 20 year olds are more Bilderberg-aware than anyone I think. I don't think they are stupid questions.

CNHT

Quote from: Henry on June 26, 2007, 12:51 AM NHFT
Maybe, but really, I'd like to know, because I've asked that question several times and noone responds. Today's 20 year olds are more Bilderberg-aware than anyone I think. I don't think they are stupid questions.

Well if Bush is doing it -- it MUST be bad!   >:D

Roycerson

I'm always amazed how many otherwise freedom-loving people support the current Cheney/Rockefeller/bank-backed open border situation.

The current border situation involves a police-state infrastructure with random stops even inside the confines of the US.  It's not about international banker loving.  It's about not initiating force on people even if they were born far away.  When I read "all men are created equal" I don't take it to mean "all men who have requested and purchased permission to exist from the US government".

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CNHT on June 26, 2007, 01:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Henry on June 26, 2007, 12:51 AM NHFT

Well if Bush is doing it -- it MUST be bad!   >:D

If the government is doing it, it is bad!

LFoD

Still waiting to hear which law has been broken by folks who don't pass through customs on the way in, though.  ...

Well, I decided to look up the relevant laws and see what case law supports. The results were surprising so thank you for the challenge...
Title 8, section 1325 part a states...
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/ts_search.pl?title=8&sec=1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
      misrepresentation and concealment of facts
      Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
    at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
    officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
    officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
    States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
    willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
    commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
    imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
    commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
    imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Here is a good writeup about the subject matter http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm01918.htm
So, from my limited legal understanding...
Punishment for illegal entry for the first time is a misdemeanor and the second time is a felony. So the law is not as ... harsh?... as I thought it was.

Having dug deeper, those who aid and abet illegal entry face much harsher penalties...
All this being said, I would not be surprised that there is some super double secret law they can hit you with if they wanted...
LFoD

CNHT

Well that said, whatever the law is, it's clear that Bush and his Republi-Cons do not enforce it.. that should send up a red flag.

AntonLee

I wouldn't care about all the illegal invaders if I wasn't voting, paying taxes, paying social security or paying attention.  If you're into "screw your fellow citizen". . . you'll be all for this shamnesty.  Some people are, and that's their perogative.  If you've got the time to sit down at an office, write a letter, make a phone call. .. . good for you, go for it.   I'll have one to offset it.   I hear all this talk about what specific laws. . . . specifics matter not, because we all know it's there, it's just if you agree with the law or not.  In a way, the illegal alien coyote industry falls under commerce and commerce can be regulated correct?  To regulate this commerce we create the INS or ICE correct? 

We go about this all wrong. . . to remove illegal aliens is to do things that are very liberty loving. . . . you remove their welfare, by removing welfare for all.  You make people pay real money for each kid they send to school.  You put pressure on companies who hire illegal aliens and circumvent relevent taxes and worker protections by "sitting down" in front of their business, you don't use their products or services, and you make sure it's known why. 

Do we think that taxes might go down once illegals are given shamnesty?   

error

You've hit the nail on the head! The problem is entitlements, welfare, entitlements, public education, and entitlements.