• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Optometrist?

Started by Puke, June 27, 2007, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

I'm going blind! Damn you eyeballs!

So I need new to get an eye exam. Perhaps do any of you good people know of an affordable optometrist in the Keene area?
I have heard that a cheap place to get frame is Derrian Eyewear.
Thanks for your help, if you gave any. I'm talking about you lurkers!   

Caleb

Scant in Keene. There are two places on west street. In the hannaford plaza is Dr. Dexter. Across the street in the Chinese buffet plaza is Eyeworks. Both are pricey. I don't know about anyone else, but they could be out there.

Puke

Thanks.
I was curious if anyone has used a local optometrist?
If not I'll have to make some calls. I don't have insurance so the cheaper the better.  :)

dawn

My daughter goes to Dr. Le in Eyeworks. I haven't price shopped, but they've been very good to us.

Puke

Quote from: Puke on June 27, 2007, 03:31 PM NHFT
I'm going blind! Damn you eyeballs!

So I need new to get an eye exam. Perhaps do any of you good people know of an affordable optometrist in the Keene area?
I have heard that a cheap place to get frame is Derrian Eyewear.
Thanks for your help, if you gave any. I'm talking about you lurkers!   

I just read my own post. Holy shit!
I can't type for crap.

Dave Ridley

i went to one by the sears on west street....and had a good experience.

the receptionists were thrilled when i wrote "Fed can kiss my ass" on the HIPPA form.

Puke

Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 03, 2007, 08:05 PM NHFT
i went to one by the sears on west street....and had a good experience.

the receptionists were thrilled when i wrote "Fed can kiss my ass" on the HIPPA form.

Fantastic!  :D

error

Which box does "Fed can kiss my ass" go into? I want to be sure I fill out the form correctly.

Puke

I believe it's appropriate to just scrawl the message across the paper with a large Sharpie.