• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Illegals are part of a Huge 'nazi-like gang' that want to destroy america

Started by PinoX7, June 27, 2007, 07:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

I decided to post this in its own topic, so that it can have its own seperate discussion.
Right now theres a big debate about illegal immigrants but people only hear one side of the story "they are hard workers, and if we send them back america will lose productivity, AND what makes them Illegal anyways?" Ill tell you why they would come over illegally, because they are part of LA RAZA a huge click of millions that CLAIM this continent.

IT IS NOT AN LEGAL/ILLEGAL 'IMMIGRATION ISSUE'
IVE POSTED THIS IN THE FORUM BEFORE AND YOU STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN
IVE SPOKEN TO MEXICAN/AMERICANS, However there loyalty was with america, just mexican pride

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 13MILLION OR MORE ILLEGALS IN AMERICA WHOSE LOYALTY IS MEXICO

THEY DO NOT COME FOR WORK, THEY DO NOT COME AS IMMIGRANTS, THEY COME AS INVADERS, THEY CLAIM THIS CONTINENT, they call themselves La Raza - The Race..

Ive verified this with deserving mexican/americans who came over legally to get away from La Raza, because their agenda is outragous. I dont think you understand that these peoples agenda is to send all white, black and brown people back to their continents in africa and europe. Theye plan to create a new Nation Of Aztlan, They hate america, americans, Laws, constitutions, their loyalty is to their Race,(Just like Hitler)

Think its a joke? How about over 45,000 americans murdered by illegal Mecha Gangsters since 9/11
Its up to 25 American citizens murdered a day, attacks on trains, schools and of course the Minutemen protesters, the police do Nothing, just like their told, INFACT the police disarm the Minutemen so they dont go around defending themselves.........

Like i said, most immigrants have much better work ethic, and are great resource and we should never turn them away... BUT when they want to completly avoid the legal process so they can get into america and go on rampages..... 22 Texas Farmers killed and mutilated over the weekend... Probibly minutemen... the only people standing upto these millions of gangsters.. invaders.

Check out The Watch Dog.. they like the police because they think they will help them when the Mechas decide to strike, boy are they wrong.. But they do have alot of great information
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWatchdog

Heres some of that Mecha Propaganda they show in mexico and america
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk

And heres a 6min movie that is anti-immigrant that shows the true nature of these millions of invaders, it may not be pretty but thats because its brutally honest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFmeXfrlSM

Caleb

Rrrriiiight...
(said with my pinky to my mouth in my best Dr. Evil impersonation)

"We could send over a thirteen million member horde of Orwellian, globalist, elitist invaders, under the influence of a massive, super-secret cabal, and who unite together to take over the U.S. under the pretense of being hard working poor people ... that is ... unless you give us ... ... ... one BILLLLION PESOS!" (U.S dollar equivalent: $0.87)

Seriously, there are about fifty other threads on this topic. Please don't start another one.

Caleb

AntonLee

Quote from: PinoX7 on June 27, 2007, 07:27 PM NHFT
I decided to post this in its own topic, so that it can have its own seperate discussion.
Right now theres a big debate about illegal immigrants but people only hear one side of the story "they are hard workers, and if we send them back america will lose productivity, AND what makes them Illegal anyways?" Ill tell you why they would come over illegally, because they are part of LA RAZA a huge click of millions that CLAIM this continent.

IVE SPOKEN TO MEXICAN/AMERICANS, However there loyalty was with america, just mexican pride

THEY DO NOT COME FOR WORK, THEY DO NOT COME AS IMMIGRANTS, THEY COME AS INVADERS, THEY CLAIM THIS CONTINENT, they call themselves La Raza - The Race..

Ive verified this with deserving mexican/americans who came over legally to get away from La Raza, because their agenda is outragous. I dont think you understand that these peoples agenda is to send all white, black and brown people back to their continents in africa and europe. Theye plan to create a new Nation Of Aztlan, They hate america, americans, Laws, constitutions, their loyalty is to their Race,(Just like Hitler)

Think its a joke? How about over 45,000 americans murdered by illegal Mecha Gangsters since 9/11
Its up to 25 American citizens murdered a day, attacks on trains, schools and of course the Minutemen protesters, the police do Nothing, just like their told, INFACT the police disarm the Minutemen so they dont go around defending themselves.........

Like i said, most immigrants have much better work ethic, and are great resource and we should never turn them away... BUT when they want to completly avoid the legal process so they can get into america and go on rampages..... 22 Texas Farmers killed and mutilated over the weekend... Probibly minutemen... the only people standing upto these millions of gangsters.. invaders.

Check out The Watch Dog.. they like the police because they think they will help them when the Mechas decide to strike, boy are they wrong.. But they do have alot of great information

And heres a 6min movie that is anti-immigrant that shows the true nature of these millions of invaders, it may not be pretty but thats because its brutally honest

I haven't even read this and I already think you've gone too far.

Braddogg

NEWSPAPER SOURCE PLZ. 

Tom Sawyer

I thought it was the Islamo-Fascists that were going to over run us?

dalebert

Can you say "one issue wonder troll?"

Initiating ignore button in 3... 2... 1... ENGAGE!

Braddogg

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 28, 2007, 06:43 AM NHFT

You just don't get it!  You're after the wrong brown people!  La Raza took down the Towers!  They put Tabasco sauce at the base and it corroded the foundation!!  WAKE UP!!!!!

error

Quote from: Braddogg on June 28, 2007, 06:48 AM NHFT

You just don't get it!  You're after the wrong brown people!  La Raza took down the Towers!  They put Tabasco sauce at the base and it corroded the foundation!!  WAKE UP!!!!!

All brown people are eeeeeeeeeeevil and must be stopped!!

AntonLee

Quote from: error on June 28, 2007, 10:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: Braddogg on June 28, 2007, 06:48 AM NHFT

All brown people are eeeeeeeeeeevil and must be stopped!!

nothing to do with race for most.  I know you have to say things about 4,000 times before someone listens.  Not about race.

Atlas

I wouldn't say that all illegals are anti-american, but I would agree that a sizable majority are aligned with the La Raza crew. Those that refuse to see this are just burying their heads in the sand for the sake of being libertarian on the immigrant issue. I am not for Mexico pushing their gangs and criminals into our country. Those that favor this are condoning evil and violence flat-out.

Braddogg

Quote from: Rebel on June 28, 2007, 08:09 PM NHFT
I wouldn't say that all illegals are anti-american, but I would agree that a sizable majority are aligned with the La Raza crew.

You are making a factual claim about reality.  Do you have any proof that a sizable majority of the Mexicans here are pro-race-war or generally aligned with La Raza?

KBCraig

Having regular contact with immigrants from south of the border (both legal and illegal, Mexican and others), I have to say the only issue the "vast majority" are concerned with is finding a third or fourth job.

The racist Hispano-centric groups in the Southwest are mostly native-born Americans.

Oh, and thanks for the move to a more appropriate forum, Dreepa. ;)

Braddogg

Quote from: KBCraig on June 28, 2007, 09:49 PM NHFT
Having regular contact with immigrants from south of the border (both legal and illegal, Mexican and others), I have to say the only issue the "vast majority" are concerned with is finding a third or fourth job.

The racist Hispano-centric groups in the Southwest are mostly native-born Americans.

Ya, dude, you haven't talked to the RIGHT Mexicans . . . . ;)

Kat Kanning

Destroying America:  sounds good to me.  American government has become completely corrupt and evil.

umbcpaleoconservative

Yes your absolutely right, just listen to one of their leaders...

Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/JoseAngelGutierrezQuote.html