• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are there any freestater Mom's in the Dartmouth Sunapee area?

Started by cathypeschke, June 28, 2007, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathypeschke

Are there any freestater or homeschooling Mom's in the Dartmouth Sunapee area interested in getting together for play dates once or twice a month?

Lex

There are a bunch. I'll send an email to my wife about this thread.

bailey228

Hi! Yes there are a bunch of us here :) I know 4 moms off the top of my head who are all libertarian/homeschooling moms. (well 5, including me) Do you have a time/place in mind?

cathypeschke

Any time and any place is fine with me. We can meet in a park somewhere or  I would be glad to have everyone over for lunch or coffee and snack time.  We have plenty of room for all the kids to play.  Do you all together once a month or so now?  Do you get together to do plays or readings?  Do you get together for spelling or georgraphy bees?  Or do you all get together to do home schooling activities?   Any book of the month groups?

bailey228

No, we don't all get together as of now. Most of us have younger kids. My daughter is 19 months as is another mom's daughter. One has a 3 year old. One has a 6 or 7 year old, a 2 year old, and a 1 year old. The last has a 15 year old (plus 2 others in college). So I'm not sure about much organized schooling type activities but I think a bit more casual type get together would work well. I'll talk to the others and see what would work for them.

cathypeschke

My daughter is almost 3 it would be nice to find playmates her age.  We are also going to hopefully adopt again soon too. 

bailey228

Hey sorry it took me awhile to reply back to this thread. All of the moms except for one of them said they'd be interested so name a time/place and I can pass it on to them. I think a park setting might be best, but anything should be good.