• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone up for playing taxi at 4:30 am?

Started by Rochelle, July 05, 2007, 08:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochelle

I'm planning on making a trip to  visit my family in September, specifically for my nephews birthday. The plan is to arrive while he's still in school so that he won't know I'm there and it'll be all surprising and that sort of thing. The problem is that I need a ride down to Boston Logan airport...at like 4:30-5am, if I aim to make the "ideal flight" that leaves Boston at 6:30 am. The earliest I could get there using Concord Trailways is 7:00, right after my flight leaves.

Would anyone be interested? I'm willing to pay for gas, tolls, and inconvenience!

Edit: Keep in mind this wouldn't be until Sept. 13

ny2nh

Rochelle -

If no one volunteers, try calling Flightline. I have no idea what they charge, but they run back and forth all the time.

Tammy

Dreepa

Rochelle I *think* that there is a new bus service that leaves from Exit 8  to Logan for $10 or so.. (cheaper than gas and tolls).

If not... I may be flying out that day as well and could possibly just go in early.  I will keep you posted.

Rochelle

I'll check fightline.

The only bus service I know of is Concord Trailways but the earliest they leave is 5:30 am and I wouldn't make it to Boston until 7