• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WKBK Interview about Alternate School Fundraiser

Started by Kat Kanning, May 10, 2005, 05:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Al Kulas will be interviewing Dawn/Kat regarding the Educational Options Fair:  8:00-9:00 am on May 14th.

Russell Kanning

Kat is headed for the interview. She will talk about the fair and the idea of seperating school from state. :)

Kat Kanning

I wore my FSP t-shirt, and Rep. Tim Roberson came in the studio at the end.  When he saw the t-shirt he looked daggers at me and starting making disparaging remarks about homeschooling.  That was fun :)

Pat K

Mr. Roberson's mom must not have taught him manners. Perhaps he should be told to at least act like a Rep. of the people and not a Jackass.

Kat Kanning

Well it might not have been the FSP t-shirt.  I did send a letter to the editor telling everyone he made an F- grade  ;D

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on May 14, 2005, 08:17 AM NHFT
I wore my FSP t-shirt, and Rep. Tim Roberson came in the studio at the end.? When he saw the t-shirt he looked daggers at me and starting making disparaging remarks about homeschooling.? That was fun :)

Nice!

Thanks for doing this, Kat!  :)

Dave Ridley

Hey when a guy who advocates slavery attacks you, you know you can't be all bad!