• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

T shirt Biz

Started by SpeedPhreak, July 05, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedPhreak

I am starting an online tshirt business - liberty oriented of course.  It will offer single items for retail as well as the ability to handle large orders of either stock designs or custom designs as well (through my wholesale site).

In addition to my wholesale apparel venture (www.kustomkulturedesigns.com - currently down) & my airbrushing I will be adding this shortly.

I would like Ideas for shirts - anyone providing an idea that I use will get 1 free shirt for their effort w/their idea on it ($15 value) & anyone providing a useable image already done for me I will give 5 free shirts (I reserve the right to charge shipping - but I don't think I will).  I already have a few ideas worked up but need more.

I hope to have the site running by early next week in tandem to my kustomkulturedesings site.

SpeedPhreak

:( no im not - that stuff screwed me really bad... i posted it in the general discussion - http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=9571.0

thanks for asking though