• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hate Crime Fundraiser Due to Negligent Law Enforcement Officers

Started by steve944, July 06, 2007, 10:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

steve944

I was notified of this forum by fellow Porcupine Kevin Roll.  :-)  Thank you Kevin.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(For further information, contact Anderson Mar at
OTHNIEL77@yahoo.com)

SkyBar in Somerville, MA Hosts 2 Justice Parties for All in July

A same sex female couple were unjustly beaten among other forms of humiliation, including sexual, by the Somerville, MA Police Department.

Your support is needed at SkyBar in Somerville, MA on Monday July 9th, and Tuesday July 10th for two 21+ nights to raise money for a legal defense fund for these young ladies.

Monday, July 9th - live bands including Angel Disease, Happy the Clown, and possibly Incus will be the order of the night. Admission $10, doors @ 8PM.

Tuesday, July 10th - for the first time in its history, the Skybar transforms into an alternative dance club, with goth, EBM, and techno beats pulsating. Bring your dancing shoes and get down to tunes spun by DJ Pet. Doors @ 8, $10 cover.

All proceeds go to the legal defense fund of the same sex couple.

The SkyBar, 518 Somerville Avenue, in Somerville, MA on Monday July 9th, and Tuesday July 10th for two 21+ nights.

mvpel

I think many people will want more specific information for such grave accusations against a police department.

steve944

Quote from: mvpel on July 06, 2007, 12:18 PM NHFT
I think many people will want more specific information for such grave accusations against a police department.

Under the advice of their attorney more information is not allowed at this time; however the first hearing went very well, and in the favor of my roommates significantly.  Regardless, their continued representation is necessary for this matter to be completely closed for everyone, and those that have abused their authority to be held correctly accountable for their actions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT THEY NEED IS NOT SHOWN THAN THEIR LEGAL AID MAY BE IN JEOPARDY.  THIS IS THE MOST I AM ALLOWED TO SAY.

steve944

Quote from: error on July 06, 2007, 12:51 PM NHFT
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=9439.0

Also, this is not to say that police are bad in general.  Rather, it is to separate the bad apples from the good apples, so the bad apples don't spoil the bunch.   ;)

steve944

If people really do have questions than E-mail the promoter I have been working with:

Her name is Anderson Mar, and her E-mail is: OTHNIEL77@yahoo.com