• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Underground Forum Male to Female ratio

Started by Russell Kanning, January 12, 2005, 08:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

If you check out our "stats", you will find our male: female ratio is 3:1 unlike a place like the FSP forum that is 6:1 :)
We know how to attract the ladies here at the NH Underground.  ;) Maybe they like that things get done here.  :P

Michael Fisher

Make a new section of the forum and call it "Endless Debate and Whining" if you want more male members to join.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

AlanM

Perhaps we could have a new award, the Gallo Award!!!

intergraph19

Too bad the ratio isn't better than that, but that's not half bad.  Too many women are liberal leaning and think more emotionally and lack the will to reason things out. 

John

Quote from: intergraph19 on January 13, 2005, 04:51 AM NHFT
Too bad the ratio isn't better than that, but that's not half bad.? Too many women are liberal leaning and think more emotionally and lack the will to reason things out.?

???  Dude, I think you've been hanging with the wrong women!   ???

intergraph19

Quote from: John on January 13, 2005, 05:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on January 13, 2005, 04:51 AM NHFT
Too bad the ratio isn't better than that, but that's not half bad.  Too many women are liberal leaning and think more emotionally and lack the will to reason things out. 

???  Dude, I think you've been hanging with the wrong women!   ???

Really? Most of the women I talk to are libs...