• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A gift for the NH Underground: nhunderground.com

Started by FTL_Ian, January 07, 2005, 11:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

I was listening to Kat's excellent interview on WKBK, and noticed the high level of difficulty the host had with the "soulawakenings" website.  Now, while "soulawakenings" is a cool url, it just doesn't fit an organization like the "NH Underground".  Now, NHunderground.com does.  So, if you guys are interested, Kat or Russell, or whomever is administering this domain, please contact me for tech details.

I think "Goto nhunderground.com" or "Goto forum.nhunderground.com" is a whole lot simpler, and more effective.  Not to mention good for branding purposes.

I love the idea of the NH Underground, and it is already taking off.  Give it the URL it deserves.
Ian

(The URL is brand new so, it will be 100% propagated by no later than Sunday.)

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Thanks guys!  That's really nice of you.  Since several people have offered to set this up, maybe we could set up a redirect somehow?  How does the FSP do freeme.org -> freestateproject.org?  I like the nhunderground.com.  Someone else suggested libertytree.us also.

jgmaynard

I know I use godaddy.com for my URL names, and it's REALLY simple to set up a re-direct through them. Should be abotu the same through whoever Ian bought the name through.
Great job, Ian! :D

JM

FTL_Ian

Just put me in touch with whomever administrates this URL, and I'll point nhundergound.com and forum.nhunderground.com to the appropriate IPs...

Again, I can do all sorts of sub domains, so if you don't want to spend the money on libertytree.us (money that goes to the feds, by the way), I could create libertytree.nhunderground.com ... etc

Ian

Kat Kanning

Cool.  This is my URL.  It's hosted on http://www.he.net on frost.he.net specifically.  Not exactly sure what you need. 

FTL_Ian

Kat,

Very good.  Check your email for details.

Ian

FTL_Ian