• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RPGers?

Started by dalebert, July 07, 2007, 06:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I'll be moving to Amherst by the end of July. Just curious if there are any other RPGers out there- D&D and so forth. Yep, I'm a geek.

Kat Kanning

I used to be an Everquest addict.  There, I said it.

Pat K

Man you guys shoot rocket propelled grenades?

Cool can I watch?

toowm

There is a gaming group of porcupines. At a recent party in Goffstown my son played a Dreamblade game. We were just talking today about getting an Illuminati game going.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 07, 2007, 08:53 PM NHFT
I used to be an Everquest addict.  There, I said it.

I also play World of Warcraft right now. I'm on the Proudmoore server, horde-side.

41mag

I've done AD&D in the past.

penguins4me

I still "do" ADD (and ADHD! :)

dalebert

Quote from: penguins4me on July 07, 2007, 11:27 PM NHFT
I still "do" ADD (and ADHD! :)

I just saw a doctor about that. I have to go to a special part of Kaiser Permanente. I wonder if people with ADD are more inclined to be Libertarians.

toowm

Given my anti-authority childhood, I'm sure they would have dosed me had I been born 20 years later.

Puke

I'm a Warhammer geek myself.
I find it cool to see other geeks moving in. Much better company then prudes.  :)

dalebert

There are a ton of these, but the first 20 or so are kind of funny. You need to be an RPGer to get most of them. There are a few Libertarian themes as well.

http://llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/target0.html

toowm

Quote from: dalebert on July 10, 2007, 05:17 PM NHFT
There are a ton of these, but the first 20 or so are kind of funny. You need to be an RPGer to get most of them. There are a few Libertarian themes as well.

http://llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/target0.html

271 pages!!!

Didn't make it all the way through. Favorites: GWBush not using CHR as dump stat, black knight from Holy Grail still dangerous with low HP.

Kat Kanning

Awww, that charisma is working!   :D