• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heard about a music project on FREE TALK LIVE by a guy named JOHN

Started by music_76_editor, July 07, 2007, 07:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

music_76_editor

Hello,

A month or so ago I heard on the radio show "Free Talk Live" that there was somebody on here named JOHN that does political music and is looking to make a compilation. Although I do not have any music to contribute I am working on starting a conservative and libertarian political music zine and wanted to know if he is on here and if his music has a website. Also do any of you that are working with him make music? Do you have websites?

Also do you guys know of any other conservative or libertarian musicians or bands? It does not matter what type of conservatism or libertarianism they subscribe to, what genre they are, how far along they are in there careers, how good they are, or even if they are still making music.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Music 76 Editor

P.S. Not much there yet but the website of the zine will be:
myspace.com/music_76

Dreepa

Welcome Music 76

There are a few liberty music lovers here... and I am sure John will chime in on this thread!