• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Psychologist

Started by CNHT, July 09, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

What do you all think of this bull****?

The parents have no rights or responsibilities, the state has taken over...so what's their point?

Communist manifesto plank: Increased use of psychology

http://www.masspsy.com/leading/0707_ne_cover_NH.html

Well, so the URL disappeared.

Braddogg

Ummm . . . not sure where you're going with this.  Was there something that triggered your post?  And I didn't know psychology was one of the famous ten planks of the Communist Manifesto . . . .

CNHT

Quote from: Braddogg on July 09, 2007, 10:14 PM NHFT
Ummm . . . not sure where you're going with this.  Was there something that triggered your post?  And I didn't know psychology was one of the famous ten planks of the Communist Manifesto . . . .

Yes, it's the attitude of that site that they think they have accomplished something with  their 'state knows best' crap laws for controlling your kids...they pass some sort of parental responsibilities act as if they can legislate being good parents, then take away parents' rights with forced kindergarten and school and state abortions.

error

What site? What are you talking about?

Braddogg

Fluff and Stuff

Hey, Jane works very hard.  It is ok for her to have a drink every now and then.  Don't worry, Jane.  I have a drink you for every night (and brad and error and kevin too).

Braddogg

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on July 10, 2007, 12:24 AM NHFT
Hey, Jane works very hard.  It is ok for her to have a drink every now and then.  Don't worry, Jane.  I have a drink you for every night (and brad and error and kevin too).

:beer:  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :occasion14: :puke:

Pat K

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on July 10, 2007, 12:24 AM NHFT

Hey !! No drinks for me? AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Pat K on July 10, 2007, 01:34 AM NHFT
Hey !! No drinks for me? AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!

Sorry, I didn't know you liked that kinda stuff :)

Lloyd Danforth

I had three beers for you Pat at the super secret double move/deck building that you failed to attend!

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 10, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
I had three beers for you Pat at the super secret double move/deck building that you failed to attend!
I only had one for him... the others were for me.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 10, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
Now he doesn't know the secret handshake.  :icon_pirat:

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 10, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT

Yeah, I am slacking off, I am a little broke after Porc Fest and been working doubles to make up for it. Coming up to NH is pricey these days.

I know I know if I lived there it would not be a problem.