• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Great Apartment - Downtown Manch $675

Started by Rearden, July 10, 2007, 11:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rearden

I'm moving from my downtown Stark Street apartment, and thought I'd see if there was anyone here looking for a place.  It's in the historic millyard housing, full of character, with hardwood floors and French doors.  Heating costs are never more than $85/month in the winter, as it's surrounded by other apartments.  Laundry is on-site, and parking outside is free for lease-holders.  It's a one-bedroom, great for a single person.  Cats are OK. 

The rent is $675, and hasn't changed in the two years I've lived here.  I know the landlord is advertising the unit at the same price. 

It's the single most convenient place I've ever lived, only a block from City Hall, numerous bars and restaurants, and the Millyard itself.  I live in the middle of it all here.  Truth be told, if not for the fact that my girlfriend is running for office in her ward I'd probably be pushing her to move in here instead of the other way around.  If someone I know (i.e. another free stater) takes the space, I'm amenable to leaving some furniture here, some as a gift and some as a loan.  So this is a great opportunity to get a nice, partially furnished apartment at a decent price.

I'm going to miss my apartment.  It's been good to me.   :'(

Anyway, if you know anyone looking, IM me and I'll put you in touch with the property management company.

EDIT: The apartment is being advertised as available on 8/31, but I'm actually moving on 8/4, so it's available anytime after that.

SinkToTheBeat

Sounds nice, if only I didn't have two years of school left to finish.  I'm so anxious to move, I hate waiting.

ny2nh

Quote from: Rearden on July 10, 2007, 11:55 AM NHFTTruth be told, if not for the fact that my girlfriend is running for office in her ward I'd probably be pushing her to move in here instead of the other way around.

So then rumors that you;re moving to Ward 11 are incorrect?

Russell Kanning

If reardon says it is a nice apartment .... it must be.

also made out of that cool metal stuff

Dreepa

Quantrill

66.66666% chance I'll be able to help out...

Russell Kanning

sorry I missed your move thread .... maybe I skipped it because I didn't need an apartment :)