• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

President of the Underground (indecision 2007) - Vote now!

Started by Russell Kanning, July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketman

QuoteVote Rocketman & Rosie the Riveter for Renegade Leadership of the Underground!!

Dude, Rosie, I love it!

The only problem is that when you try to leave the Economic Rent Party, they try to raise your economic rent.   ::)

RRR 2008!
(Pay your damn economic rent!)

Kat Kanning

Ezme, Alice and I are all part of the Cat Party.  I think that gives us major party status, since none of the other parties have 3 members.

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 12, 2007, 04:43 AM NHFT
Ezme, Alice and I are all part of the Cat Party.  I think that gives us major party status, since none of the other parties have 3 members.

Ezme is fond of the 'nip, so I think it's fair to say that, even if she's not technically a member of the Pot Party, she can make common cause with its members and form valuable alliances, for political coalitioning purposes.   :weed:

What New Hampshire needs is more Cats and Pot; vote the Cat Party in 2007.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

maybe the major parties are the Free State Party, the NH Native Party, and the Pirate Party

if necessary we can combine the ticket with Rocketman and Rosie in order to bring peace to this nation

Russell Kanning

looks like the cats have edged up on the traditional parties

Russell Kanning

Quote from: d_goddard on July 11, 2007, 10:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rocketman on July 11, 2007, 07:36 PM NHFT
I think Money Dollars would be a good candidate.
Can't, dude. Term limits.
Besides...

Anyways, don't you people watch TV? The title was already bestowed upon William the Conqueror.

When did the legislation go through on that? I know you are a member or the House, but I don't remember it passing ... and I certainly don't remember the President signing it. We have not had a case before the Court about it yet.

The Representative from Concord district 875 has forgotten something. This is a democracy sir!

William has not been elected. He will have to compete for the permanent title.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator on July 11, 2007, 10:38 PM NHFT
I've raised the National Security Alert Level to a pastel aqua sienna and ordered the TSA to search anyone not wearing a properly matching or contrasting shade, solids only, no prints. :lockstep:
the military industrial complex is now heard from

Russell Kanning

William the Pirate (William the Conqueror) interim President (Pirate)
Hollywood (FSP)
Caleb (Economic Rent)
Money Dollars (former President) (NHNative)
Rocketman (various 1 issue parties including Beer, Pot, and Luv)
Rosie (NHN)
Alice (Cat)
PatK (FSP)
Ezme (Cat)
Lords and Ladies of The Shire
Kat (Cat)

the military seems to be siding with the current President

Lloyd Danforth

If nominated, I will not run

If elected, I will not serve

porcupine kate

I prefer Marshall law.
I will vote for someone who stands by the platform of
personal responsibility
respect of individual rights
a hate of government regulation.

There are some optional policies that I like and will weigh heavily in my decision.

Being polite is a very good policy
Supporting charities that fit with your beliefs and dreams.
Being a good neighbor and friend.

Kate

Russell Kanning

well I guess you can ask the candidates at a debate

maybe you can set it up and see how many of them show up .... that is how they do it in NH

porcupine kate

A debate would be wonderful.  It is just to close to the election and I really do need to pack.
If scheduling is a problem they could just post there ideas on the forum and I can look them up.

Oh wait they already do that... ;)

I've got some homework to do...

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 12, 2007, 07:27 AM NHFT
don't you people watch TV? The title was already bestowed upon William the Conqueror.
When did the legislation go through on that?
[/quote]
See the FMTW Porcfest special, Part II, around 13:30