• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VERY disturbing

Started by Quantrill, July 15, 2007, 04:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Quantrill

Ok, has anybody noticed there are two (2) video cameras at the intersection of Elm and Auburn where Murphy's is located?  One of them is at a funky angle that's not pointed at Murphy's but it's right across the street.

What would be the best method of disposal for these?
:icon_pirat:

Crocuta

Mount a webcam inside Murphy's and broadcast to the net?

If they want to watch, give them something more exciting.

Add sound and I can live vicariously from here.

Lloyd Danforth

If one had a long 1 x 2 inch stick called a furring strip or stick, a can of spraypaint, tape, cord, V mask, funny hat and some other materials they could tape the can of spraypaint near one end of the furring strip, screw a small piece of wood to the FS making a lever that comes into contact wtih the spraycan button and tie the cord to it with the other end in reach, drop their pants and apply a temporary splint to one leg, pull their pants up, put on the mask and hat and, run out of the shadows, spray something up high with the paint.....and hobble back into the shadows.

TylerM

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 15, 2007, 05:25 PM NHFT
If one had a long 1 x 2 inch stick called a furring strip or stick, a can of spraypaint, tape, cord, V mask, funny hat and some other materials they could tape the can of spraypaint near one end of the furring strip, screw a small piece of wood to the FS making a lever that comes into contact wtih the spraycan button and tie the cord to it with the other end in reach, drop their pants and apply a temporary splint to one leg, pull their pants up, put on the mask and hat and, run out of the shadows, spray something up high with the paint.....and hobble back into the shadows.

Someone hack the video feed and post that to YouTube. xD

Henry

If they aren't taken down with BB guns right away, then soon they won't be able to be because of the grid of cameras watching all available space.  Laugh it up now folks, but I've seen intersections with 10 cameras (Berkeley, CA) and with cameras watching the cameras. But Quantrill, to answer your question, BB gun designers didn't realize it at the time but their guns were designed for the defense of liberty every bit as much as that of their high caliber counterparts.

Insurgent

Quote from: Henry on July 15, 2007, 08:58 PM NHFT
If they aren't taken down with BB guns right away, then soon they won't be able to be because of the grid of cameras watching all available space.  Laugh it up now folks, but I've seen intersections with 10 cameras (Berkeley, CA) and with cameras watching the cameras. But Quantrill, to answer your question, BB gun designers didn't realize it at the time but their guns were designed for the defense of liberty every bit as much as that of their high caliber counterparts.

Most of those outdoor cameras are designed to withstand vandalism, including small arms fire.  :-\

error

Quote from: Insurgent on July 15, 2007, 10:39 PM NHFT
Most of those outdoor cameras are designed to withstand vandalism, including small arms fire.  :-\

Got a reference for this?

kola

paintball gun?

holloween nite..wear a v mask..aim...splat!!!

Quantrill

Very good responses so far.  Lloyd's suggestion is the most creative!

I don't have a bb or paintball gun.   :(  I've heard that frozen paintballs can do some wicked damage though.

If noone else takes them down, we'll see how my funds are in a few days...

penguins4me

Quote from: Quantrill on July 16, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFT
Very good responses so far.  Lloyd's suggestion is the most creative!

I don't have a bb or paintball gun.   :(  I've heard that frozen paintballs can do some wicked damage though.

If noone else takes them down, we'll see how my funds are in a few days...

I've heard that frozen painballs can do some wicked damage... to your own marker.

Some of the few remaining feisty Brits prefer flaming tires 'round their cameras... not sure how they manage to get those flaming rubber donuts up so high, but if you could figure that bit out, it might work, too.

lildog

Quote from: Quantrill on July 16, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFTI don't have a bb or paintball gun.   :(  I've heard that frozen paintballs can do some wicked damage though.

I've played paintball for years now.  If it's really hot out it's recommended to keep the balls in the freezer or fridge so they will keep their shape (they turn oval when they heat up too much) but you must remember to take them out a couple hours before the game so they thaw.  And yes I've had welts on my ass to prove they do some damage but if they don't break you're not out.

Back to the camera, is this a town run camera or a private run camera?  I know WMUR has a couple around the state.

http://www.wmur.com/wxcam/814278/detail.html

http://newhampshire.com/about-nh/nh-webcams.aspx

Lasse

Angry drivers in Europe have used insulating foam, explosives, guns and angle grinders with great success, but those are road 'safety' cameras (::)) and not regular surveillance cameras in the middle of urbania.

The country with most surveillance cameras in the world per capita is obviously quick to label the closest thing we have to pro-liberty activists as terrorists, of course.

Henry

Today's bb gun rifles are very powerful. I'm sure they'll work plenty fine, and would do way more damage than a paint gun.

Puke

Use a pellet gun with the pointy pellets.