• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More specific questions for the Conservative/Libertarian scene

Started by music_76_editor, July 19, 2007, 08:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

music_76_editor

First off thank you all for the help I have so far received with Libertarian/Conservative music zine. If you have not done so already please head over to the page and send in a friend request:
Myspace.com/music_76

What I have now is some specific questions regarding musicians I am trying to get info on to add to my list of conservative and libertarian musicians.

QUESTION 1: LIVE FREE OR DIE CONCERT: Did any other musicians performs other than Dave Cahill, Dave Von Kleist, Matt Kazee, Paperback Radio, Blue Eyed Fools, The Law, and Pokerface?

QUESTION 2: MATT KAZEE: One of the guys that performed at the "Live Free or Die" concert and I cannot find any music related info on him even with Google. Can anybody provide me any info?

QUESTION 3: TOM SAWYER: Saw some of his posts on John music thread. Does he have a political music project? Do you have a name it goes under? Do you have a website?

QUESTION 4: KAT KANNING: Saw some of his posts on John music thread. Does he have a political music project? Do you have a name it goes under? Do you have a website?

QUESTION 5: JARED JUDBRAZVSKY: Saw some of his posts on John music thread. Does he have a political music project? Do you have a name it goes under? Do you have a website?

QUESTION 6: JOHN: Since this guy was the one that started the whole music thing on this board I am supposing he is a political musician and wanted to know if he has a website.

Thanks again guys! If you want to the list of conservative/libertarian bands/singers I already have check here:

Page 1
http://www.geocities.com/music_76_editor/bandlist.html

Page 2
http://www.geocities.com/music_76_editor/bandlist0.html