• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help finding a house and roommates in Manch. for Sept. 1st

Started by Porcupine Realtor, July 22, 2007, 10:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine Realtor

Fellow Porcs, I'm very excited about getting out there and supporting the FSP.  I will be there around Sept. 1st. 
I want to rent a place, preferably a house with a garage, in the Manchester area (including Bedford, Hooksett, and Goffstown).  If I can find a place for about $1800 a month, then I'll rent out one or two rooms to migrating Porcs.  If one or two others want to rent a really nice home, that's a good option also.
If you hear of anything, or want to rent a room, post here or send an email to markwarden@cox.net.  Thanks.

Amos Keag

We'll keep an eye out.

Where are you coming from, Mark?

supperman15

Porcupine Realtor

Moving from Las Vegas, NV.  I'll be there Aug. 5-9 to find a place to live and be back Sept. 1st with a truckload.  This is a big change, but the FSP is a big deal.  We gotta give it a try.  Mark

Atlas

Quote from: markwarden on July 22, 2007, 10:41 PM NHFT
Fellow Porcs, I'm very excited about getting out there and supporting the FSP.  I will be there around Sept. 1st. 
I want to rent a place, preferably a house with a garage, in the Manchester area (including Bedford, Hooksett, and Goffstown).  If I can find a place for about $1800 a month, then I'll rent out one or two rooms to migrating Porcs.  If one or two others want to rent a really nice home, that's a good option also.
If you hear of anything, or want to rent a room, post here or send an email to markwarden@cox.net.  Thanks.
I'm interested, did you get my PM?

Dreepa

Quote from: markwarden on July 26, 2007, 09:05 AM NHFT
Moving from Las Vegas, NV.  I'll be there Aug. 5-9 to find a place to live and be back Sept. 1st with a truckload.  This is a big change, but the FSP is a big deal.  We gotta give it a try.  Mark
If you are here on Aug 5th you may want to meet many of the folks who will be in Warner helping 2 more Porcs move in.  There is a thread for it somewhere.

I think Sept is going to be busy moving people in. :)

Amos Keag

That's awesome!  Welcome to the valley of the porcs.

Let us know the details of the move, so we can give you a proper reception.

Porcupine Realtor

After 4 days searching, I found a room to rent in a nice North End home.  It's not too far from where Kate lives.  That will be a good starting point for liberty activism.  I'll be moving in around September 5th, give or take a day, so I'll post the date once it's for sure.  I don't have a lot of furniture, but a few volunteers to help me unload the truck in exchange for pizza and beer would be awesome. 

Russell Kanning

september 5th eh?

Sometimes I help people move in for just pizza

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: markwarden on August 11, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT
After 4 days searching, I found a room to rent in a nice North End home.  It's not too far from where Kate lives.  That will be a good starting point for liberty activism.  I'll be moving in around September 5th, give or take a day, so I'll post the date once it's for sure.  I don't have a lot of furniture, but a few volunteers to help me unload the truck in exchange for pizza and beer would be awesome. 

Glad to have you in the neighborhood.  :)

dalebert

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on August 12, 2007, 07:33 PM NHFT
I thought I sensed someone type BEER.  ;D

I thought of you last night. We went to a minor league game and it was dollar drafts night.  ;D  :beer: :occasion14: