• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MASSCANN rally

Started by d_goddard, July 24, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Got some nice feedback

From the band Graveyard BBQ:
Quoteman that's great! THANX Roger. KEEP ON BBQ'n

From Mass Cann:
QuoteYou did a great job with this.  Thanks and bless you,

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 27, 2007, 05:58 AM NHFT
OK,  now that I've actually looked at the video,  I admit the guy in the red shirt scares me a little, too.  Nice job Roger.  All I have to say to Pat is:...............................................'If you lived here, you'd be home now'

Remind me to sit on Lloyd!

Tom Sawyer

From the band Primary Others:
QuoteThat video rules. thanks for the link. Peace

Rocketman

From Rocketman:

QuoteRoger, you be da man!

8)

d_goddard

From Denis:

QuoteRoger lays down the primo videos, man
8)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Dreepa on September 28, 2007, 11:26 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on September 28, 2007, 09:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 28, 2007, 09:44 AM NHFT
;D

What I did on my summer vacation.

Or that movie, (forget the name), the girl kept saying, "when I was in band camp".  ;D
American Pie

Thanks Dreepa! :)  I hate when I can't remember the name of something I'm talking about.

Tom Sawyer

Some jackass named grantsinmypants left this comment
Quote90% of these liberals and metalheads would leave the FSP like rats from a sinking ship if they heard it's positions on things like medicaid, civil rights, and firearm ownership.

What a pathetic, desperate, ultimately self-defeating attempt to grab membership from a politically and economically useless segment of the general population.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-zGE73zIMs#GU5U2spHI_4

Lloyd Danforth

Well, I didn't look at the link, but, in his defense, we got a lot of flack over a right to be armed bullet (NPI) on our position paper, at a previous Hempfest.  Its a little hard to explain concepts like right to self defense in what amounts to less than a minute with these folks.

Tom Sawyer

We don't need assholes that refer to anyone as
"politically and economically useless segment of the general population."

This kind of bigotry is the reason the Government can freely attack a segment of society.

Denis, you and I were part of that audience.

Lloyd Danforth

Oh!  So I'm not a 'politically and economically useful segment of the population? ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 16, 2007, 07:19 AM NHFT
Denis, you and I were part of that audience.

Poorly written I meant you too Lloyd ya friggin' hippy!  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 16, 2007, 10:09 AM NHFT

Ah, yer both friggin' hippies and ya know it!
;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on October 16, 2007, 10:28 AM NHFT

Ah, yer both friggin' hippies and ya know it!
;D

Hey you're right there with us in the wear your yellow star department. Some folks don't care about "minorities" being persecuted. The homos and the hippies are a team I'm proud to defend.  ;D

EJinCT

"minorities" being persecuted.

Is there any segment of society that isn't persecuted in one way or another?

As for grantsinmypants comment; it doesnt seem to be based on any factual information. Just another jealous antagonist IMO.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but afaik, the FSP does not have any strict policies/statements regarding medicaid, civil rights, and firearm ownership, does it?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: EJinCT on October 16, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
"minorities" being persecuted.

Is there any segment of society that isn't persecuted in one way or another?

As for grantsinmypants comment; it doesnt seem to be based on any factual information. Just another jealous antagonist IMO.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but afaik, the FSP does not have any strict policies/statements regarding medicaid, civil rights, and firearm ownership, does it?

[By "civil rights," I assume he means laws enforcing civil rights in the private sector, not the existence of civil rights in general.]

The FSP statement of intent is that the "the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty, and property." So, no, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a freestater who can justify Medicaid, civil rights laws, or restrictions on firearms ownership under that definition of government.