• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Minds TV: Check it out!

Started by citizen_142002, July 25, 2007, 02:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen_142002

Hello All,

Free Minds TV is still running on Cheshire TV, but we've been trying to grow our online presence, both because the potential for growth on public access in limited and because the future of the station in the long run is uncertain.

Thanks to a number of people linking us we've seen a significant spike in youtube views. We've had over 500 views on the last episode which has been up for only 4 days.

If anyone else reading this has a website and doesn't mind linking us, it would really be appreciated.

We are also looking to find Free Staters in other NH towns with public access, who would sumbit the episodes to their local PA channel. I know Manchester has public access, and I think Concord may as well. Anyone willing to do this, please send me a personal message.

You can view the archived shows at www.freemindstv.com and if you want automatic updates, you can subscribe to the youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeKeene

If you like the show and want to help us improve it, we have set up an account at chipin.com
In the future we will probably be setting up a monthly micropledge system, like FTL has done with the AMP program.

We have an exclusive interview with Ed/Elaine Brown and Randy Weaver in our most recent interview.

citizen_142002

Thanks,

I hope you enjoy watching the interview.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: citizen_142002 on July 25, 2007, 02:01 PM NHFT
Thanks to a number of people linking us we've seen a significant spike in youtube views. We've had over 500 views on the last episode which has been up for only 4 days.

Very cool!